What should i do? Trust issues Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I am a total loss and feel really low.

I can't trust my boyfriend of three years. He has cheated on me in the past, and still lies to this day, albeit petty ones (who he's with etc) I don't want to lose him, but i feel sick to my stomach everytime he goes out. It doesnt help that i now live 4 hours away, and am desperately trying to save money to move closer to him and to start my career in London.

I really need advice on how to move forward with him. He is the only thing that keeps me going, as I am unemployed after graduating from uni and all my friends live far away. I feel so alone with this.
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I am a total loss and feel really low.

I can't trust my boyfriend of three years. He has cheated on me in the past, and still lies to this day, albeit petty ones (who he's with etc) I don't want to lose him, but i feel sick to my stomach everytime he goes out. It doesnt help that i now live 4 hours away, and am desperately trying to save money to move closer to him and to start my career in London.

I really need advice on how to move forward with him. He is the only thing that keeps me going, as I am unemployed after graduating from uni and all my friends live far away. I feel so alone with this.
Well this doesn't sound like a healthy relationship at all, the fact he's cheated and the fact he does tell lies is not helping the trust. I mean once you have cheated the trust is destroyed and sometimes it can never be restored. I personally think you can do a lot better than him, if someone had cheated on me they would be gone straight away and not allowed another chance.
Quiet _One86
Badges: 16
Report 4 years ago
Talk to him, explaining how you feel and failing that write it all down. Idk how old you are but sometimes a little distance can help you work things out and what you want and need in your life.

But without trust and honesty in a relationship it's a sinking ship I'm afraid from experience it is surely a given you've tried to move on as you've been together a long time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (564)
37.65%
No - but I will (117)
7.81%
No - I don't want to (108)
7.21%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (709)
47.33%

Watched Threads