Cambridge interview preparation Watch

irishscience
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi all,

So i have an interview for Natural Sciences in Cambridge on Monday and I was wondering what sort of preparation I need to have done for it? Coming from a rural Irish school with negligible interactions with Cambridge (i think one student was offered a place), I haven't gotten too much help with preparing, apart from a mock interview.

I know that it's very competitive and I want to do well, so it would be great if you could share some information on the interviews, like past experiences, questions that might come up etc.

Thanks in advance

(Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I couldn't find a forum for interviews...)
Jantaculum
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by irishscience)
Hi all,

So i have an interview for Natural Sciences in Cambridge on Monday and I was wondering what sort of preparation I need to have done for it? Coming from a rural Irish school with negligible interactions with Cambridge (i think one student was offered a place), I haven't gotten too much help with preparing, apart from a mock interview.

I know that it's very competitive and I want to do well, so it would be great if you could share some information on the interviews, like past experiences, questions that might come up etc.

Thanks in advance

(Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I couldn't find a forum for interviews...)
Have you found the Cambridge Applicants Thread?

You won't be able to get examples of specific questions (as that's not allowed on TSR) but there's lots of general information that could be helpful.
irishscience
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Jantaculum)
Have you found the Cambridge Applicants Thread?

You won't be able to get examples of specific questions (as that's not allowed on TSR) but there's lots of general information that could be helpful.
Thanks for the info I really appreciate the help
BeccaBrowning
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have an Economics interview on Monday and I barley know who Keynes is, just gunna wing it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Cambridge
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 4 Jul '19
  • University of Cambridge
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 5 Jul '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (558)
37.78%
No - but I will (115)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (103)
6.97%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (701)
47.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise