The Student Room Group

He wants me to send a vid of me singing?

So this guy admitted he liked me ages ago but I told him I wasn't ready for a relationship (and he's not my type lol). Now he has started messaging me again. He knows I sing and has asked me if I could send him a video of me singing "the way you make me feel" by Michael Jackson. I don't really feel comfortable doing this, what can I say? I kind of want to get the message across that firstly I hardly know him, and secondly the song has quite a lot of meaning and I don't think it's appropriate.

Thanks
Just tell him no?

****ing christ.
Reply 2
I don't really want to be blunt if I can help it because he is nice. So want to get the message across however. And tbh I would rather he just stopped texting. I rejected him he has no hope.
Reply 3
Well I have told him it seems weird and that I don't really know him very well
Say you don't do that kind of thing and even if you did it would be sending him the wrong message to gift you singing that song to him.
Reply 5
classic example of a man pretending to be interested in a womans hobbies in attempt to get closser to them.. if you sang terribly he would say it was amazing, he likes you; either be blunt or continue to lead him on.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending