Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I've been invited to go to a club with a group of friends for the first time next saturday. I've never been clubbing before so I don't know what to expect and how to act when I get there. Also I don't drink and don't intend to start drinking and I can't dance.

HELP WHAT SHALL I DO?!

Also shall I go wearing a jacket, or without a jacket??

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't matter too much if you can't dance, as long as you still have fun doing it. I'm rather crap at dancing too but I don't think anyone really takes any notice. If so, then who cares, I'm just there to have fun and enjoy the music . And it's fine if you don't drink, I'm not a huge drinker myself but I still know how to enjoy myself :yep:

I would take a jacket just because it will be very cold this time of year at night. Of course you'll be wanting to take it off when you get inside and start dancing, and most clubs have cloakrooms, but just watch out for the queues, and remember it will cost about £1 or £2 to store an item in there.

Otherwise, have fun clubbing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jasminemann)
    So I've been invited to go to a club with a group of friends for the first time next saturday. I've never been clubbing before so I don't know what to expect and how to act when I get there. Also I don't drink and don't intend to start drinking and I can't dance.

HELP WHAT SHALL I DO?!

Also shall I go wearing a jacket, or without a jacket??
    overrated.. stay at home, seriously.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    Doesn't matter too much if you can't dance, as long as you still have fun doing it. I'm rather crap at dancing too but I don't think anyone really takes any notice. If so, then who cares, I'm just there to have fun and enjoy the music . And it's fine if you don't drink, I'm not a huge drinker myself but I still know how to enjoy myself :yep:

I would take a jacket just because it will be very cold this time of year at night. Of course you'll be wanting to take it off when you get inside and start dancing, and most clubs have cloakrooms, but just watch out for the queues, and remember it will cost about £1 or £2 to store an item in there.

Otherwise, have fun clubbing
    Omg thanks for the reply! Its awesome! One more question..I don't know if this question is stupid but seriously don't have a clue about clubs so do they serve non-alcoholic drinks?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jasminemann)
    Omg thanks for the reply! Its awesome! One more question..I don't know if this question is stupid but seriously don't have a clue about clubs so do they serve non-alcoholic drinks?
    Of course! I know they serve fruit juices and fizzy drinks like Coke. They also give out water for free

(Original post by MrMango)
    overrated.. stay at home, seriously.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol, let her at least give it a try first. IMO clubbing is more fun than the pub or staying at home on the computer, but to each their own :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    Of course! I know they serve fruit juices and fizzy drinks like Coke. They also give out water for free

Lol, let her at least give it a try first. IMO clubbing is more fun than the pub or staying at home on the computer, but to each their own :p:
    Thanks!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.