The Student Room Group

Vet physiotherapy 2015

Anyone doing vet physio in 2015? Where?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses. :redface:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h: It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. :h: Hope this helps! :h:
I'm doing vet phys and have applied for morton, writtle and harper x
Reply 3
Have u heard anything yet and if so how long did it take

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bluebells60
Have u heard anything yet and if so how long did it take

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha bluebells im sure your on the other vet phys help forum... 6 weeks to get an interview at moreton which is on saturday. Do not worry however, because uni's have until march to contact you, good luck x
Reply 5
Oh yes...thanks...lol thank u...good luck with everything too....

Posted from TSR Mobile
have you been to moreton yet?
Reply 7
We haven't attended an open day but have visited it driven round it and spoken to someonethere

Posted from TSR Mobile
It is a beautiful campus, with some very enthusiastic lecturers! They have regular show jumping and cross-country comps on all the time and very regular lessons. Nearly every instructor, groom, nutritionists and businesses in in warks to do with horses have all been to moreton at some point! The only downside is accom. It's very basic but VERY affordable at £95 en-suite! The toilets are small i'll give it that, but it is all secure and i'm sure room insurance is also provided. You may also keep a horse there at £55 per week, which includes walker, 3 schools, farriers/nurses at your disposal, okay hacking facilities and an excellent brand new all-purpose physiotherapy spa built particularly for vet phys and therapy students! It near to leamington city-centre which is a plus and they organise twice weekly shopping trips for food etc. Apparently students are allowed to have visitors over night :smile: and they do a lot of activities. There's a gym to join and sports clubs too. The only reason for it being my first choice alongside this is that its close to home and to my horses, which is a very big plus! (free washing... thanks mum) haha x
Reply 9
Thanks for that info. Very useful when I haven't been to the open day...I would be staying in the accommodation as I'm from South west Scotland...lol
Not sure about bringing my horse or not yet....I suppose it depends on which place I decide on...

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's worth bringing your horse if they don't mind being cooped up all day, i'm sure many people who are unable to bring there own may even offer to help. I'm staying in accom but my horses cannot deal with the stresses of being stabled so I am unable to bring them
Reply 11
Thats a shame.....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Hi, has anyone had an interview for Vet physio at Harper Adams?
Reply 13
Original post by Dogsxox
Hi, has anyone had an interview for Vet physio at Harper Adams?

Hi, no I applied but was rejected before interview. What about u?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Hi, no I applied but was rejected before interview. What about u?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I have an interview there on Wednesday, I applied to 4 human physio and 1 vet physio so this is my only vet physio interview, just don't know what to prepare for it!
Reply 15
Good luck. I'm hopefully doing vet Physio too but not at harper...lol and the interviews are different at each place. Mine included a one to one interview and a group discussion. Good luck and let me know how it goes...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Good luck. I'm hopefully doing vet Physio too but not at harper...lol and the interviews are different at each place. Mine included a one to one interview and a group discussion. Good luck and let me know how it goes...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think Harpers is an interview with 2 people then lunch and a tour etc so hopefully it's quite laid back, will let you know how it goes!
I got into harper only wanting BBB instead of ABB, but just to let you guys know the equine element of phys there is not as great as Moreton for example, it's predominantly canine! X
Reply 18
What are you firming Shannon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm not to sure, I havnt seen writtle yet. I have the option to firm now but again I am not sure...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending