Turn on thread page Beta

early stages of dating watch

Announcements

started seeing a girl I like in past week or so. What's the best way to play the early stages of relationship?e.g. should i be texting or phoning,, and how often? im pretty clueless so please help thanks a lot.

ReputationRep:
    Constant and persistent texting and phoning as much as you can manage.

And its not the early stage of a relationship if the only things that happened is that you saw her and found her attractive. Seriously? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    lol text her see how she responds, some people like big text convos others don't it depends on the kindof girl she is. i think it depends a lot on age also as to how you communicate, a little more info would be nice, how far apart you live how often you see her etc..

ReputationRep:
    Communicate enough so that she knows you like her but not so much that she thinks you're a stalker.

ReputationRep:
    call her at 2am...and if she doesnt pick up..call her again until she does!

works a charm

Just tell her you like her dude.

ReputationRep:
    Text her every day. And lovely texts in the morning saying good morning how are you beautiful? Miss you/thinking of you. Work an aboslute treat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Rogue~)
    Text her every day. And lovely texts in the morning saying good morning how are you beautiful? Miss you/thinking of you. Work an aboslute treat.
    Are they not a bit over the top?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 11, 2006
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.