We are here till 4.30pm today to answer any questions! Watch

Bucks New University
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
The team are here until 4.30pm today and are happy to answer any questions that you may have about Bucks or our courses!

Either post them here, email [email protected] or call us on 0800 0565 660.

We can also send out a course brochure and prospectus for you.

Bucks New University
melindaroxana
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi! I applied for a PGDIP in Nursing last week and i was just wondering how long does it usually take for Bucks to offer an interview or to reject an application? Thank you!
Sufiyaan16
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi,

I’m applying for Air Transport with Commercial Pilot Training and I just wanted some information about accommodations. Although I have not received all of my offers back, I have a gist of where I would like to go; and that’s Bucks New Uni. I have looked at some locations around the campus and have not found a specific location that is ideal or that I like. I just wanted some help finding a good accommodation as I don't want to live in a student housing.

Thank you.
HollyAndrews
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi,
I have recently received an invitation for an interview for Children's Nursing but I have been informed there is an admissions test. Could I have any more information on what will be on the test and how I can prepare for it?
And also, how long after my interview/admissions test will it take for the university to offer my place in the event I am successful?

Thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 15 May '19
    All undergraduate Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Jun '19
    Society and Health Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Jun '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (293)
37.61%
No - but I will (56)
7.19%
No - I don't want to (56)
7.19%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (374)
48.01%

Watched Threads