Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    •  Official Rep

Official Rep
    The team are here until 4.30pm today and are happy to answer any questions that you may have about Bucks or our courses!

Either post them here, email [email protected] or call us on 0800 0565 660.

We can also send out a course brochure and prospectus for you.

Bucks New University

Hi! I applied for a PGDIP in Nursing last week and i was just wondering how long does it usually take for Bucks to offer an interview or to reject an application? Thank you!

I’m applying for Air Transport with Commercial Pilot Training and I just wanted some information about accommodations. Although I have not received all of my offers back, I have a gist of where I would like to go; and that’s Bucks New Uni. I have looked at some locations around the campus and have not found a specific location that is ideal or that I like. I just wanted some help finding a good accommodation as I don't want to live in a student housing.

Thank you.

I have recently received an invitation for an interview for Children's Nursing but I have been informed there is an admissions test. Could I have any more information on what will be on the test and how I can prepare for it?
    And also, how long after my interview/admissions test will it take for the university to offer my place in the event I am successful?

Thank you!
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.