Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    HELLO!! as u can probably guess i passed my driving test today. HURRAY ME!!. anyway my test was at 8:40 am - it was the first one. I was really nervous and its safe to day i have the worst lesson on my life just before my test. my instructor told me that if "you drive on the test like i did like that i would have failed five times!!!". anyway i'm glad i was ok on the actual test,

ReputationRep:
    Slightly worrying that you managed to pass despite poor driving before, I just hope you aren't driving anywhere near me on another off day!!!

But well done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DLo)
    HELLO!! as u can probably guess i passed my driving test today. HURRAY ME!!. anyway my test was at 8:40 am - it was the first one. I was really nervous and its safe to day i have the worst lesson on my life just before my test. my instructor told me that if "you drive on the test like i did like that i would have failed five times!!!". anyway i'm glad i was ok on the actual test,
    YAY! Well done!!!!!!!! It's such a good feeling isn't it?! Where will you drive to first???

ReputationRep:
    well congrats, i can safely say I have maybe felt as happy/relieved maybe only 10 times in my life as I did when he said I passed. I was just so chuffed, and i guess you must be too...so well done. By the way, be prepared for the weirdness of driving by yourself. I kept thinking I was doing something illegal cos it felt so strange to be in a car by yourself,oh and resist the temptation to continually floor it - such liberation after always driving at a staedy 29mph all the time!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eternalsunshine)
    Slightly worrying that you managed to pass despite poor driving before, I just hope you aren't driving anywhere near me on another off day!!!

But well done
    Its a known fact that if you have a good lesson before hand you'll fail. I had four good lessons before and failed four times, I had a truely terrible lesson the last time and did everything I possibly could wrong and passed! Go figure!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eternalsunshine)

But well done
    cheers. i got 11 minors so UAND ALL OTHER ROAD USERS SHOULD BE WORRIED!!! mmmuuuaaaaahhhhhhhhhhaaaaahhhaaa a!!

i think i was just nervous so i should be ok. anyway i probably wontt be driving properly until after uni so that gves u about 3 years to leave the country. but i'll be sticking down south so u probs wont see me. but stay on the look out for multiple pile ups on the news ("touch wood")

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samd294)
    well congrats, i can safely say I have maybe felt as happy/relieved maybe only 10 times in my life as I did when he said I passed. I was just so chuffed, and i guess you must be too...so well done. By the way, be prepared for the weirdness of driving by yourself. I kept thinking I was doing something illegal cos it felt so strange to be in a car by yourself,oh and resist the temptation to continually floor it - such liberation after always driving at a staedy 29mph all the time!!!
    thanx. yeah u are so right. i am sooooooooo happy. yeah i will probably drive around my block for a while and probably very slowly. i think i'll probably talk to myself in the car like " ok, i'll turn right now, so i must mirror-signal - brake, second gear, turn in."

ReputationRep:
    CONGRATULATIONS!!CONGRATULATIONS!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DLo)
    thanx. yeah u are so right. i am sooooooooo happy. yeah i will probably drive around my block for a while and probably very slowly. i think i'll probably talk to myself in the car like " ok, i'll turn right now, so i must mirror-signal - brake, second gear, turn in."
    It won't last, before long you'll be breaking the speed limit and doing all sorts of other bad things! I had to drive my dad to work last time I was home and it was so hard to drive properly!

ReputationRep:
    ~ ~ * CONGRATULATIONS!!!! * ~ ~

Well done!!!
    I'm doing my test in August and I really hope I pass (I don't want to still be learning when I'm in uni!!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    YAY! Well done!!!!!!!! It's such a good feeling isn't it?! Where will you drive to first???
    i probably won't drive for a while cos i'll be in uni soon in london so i won't need a car -its gonna be too expensive to run and parking in london is terrible. if i get insured for my mums car in the summer i'll probably drive around town. there furthest i'll go is probably to chichester or southampton about 30 miles away. i'm just nervous about my first time on the motorway.

ReputationRep:
    congraulations!

i have just booked mine for 2nd July.... and i'll be looking to have a few bad lessons beforehand
    do most people fail first time?

ReputationRep:
    Well done! I hope i pass mine 2nd time round this month!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kuz)
    Well done! I hope i pass mine 2nd time round this month!
    i'm sure u will

ReputationRep:
    WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 6, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.