Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    basically i want to know how to go about it. I won't bore you with the details so to cut a long story short... i'm on an accredited degree programme and i want to transfer to another university because i don't like the one i'm at...

Any help at all would be GREATLY appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    After you get the results from your first/second semester (whichever is relevant) you need to go through UCAS again with your point of Entry as 2, your personal statement outlining why you want to change and the reference being that of your tutor.

- r_o

ReputationRep:
    I'm consideing two options atm and i need opinions.

Dropping out of Uni applying through ucas to my chosen institution and working until september to fund this thing called higher education.

alternatively

Carry on in a place i hate until christmas and then start afresh in the new year.

Any other suggestions from ppl in similar situations or people who have been in them?

Please.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.