Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kirsty~)
    you've just offended your fellow university partners! Your supposed to complement the people you are going to be spending the next 4 years with you at aberdeen! Your supposed to annoy the people who go to different uni to you - university rivalry!
    So that makes you my rival huh? No more mr nice guy towards you then! :p:
    Actually all i get is abuse when i try and start a friendly rivalry with anyone.
    As you can see, i managed to get at least one lazy person from Aberdeen to come and post here, let the praise start flowing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmilerNuts)
    As you can see, i managed to get at least one lazy person from Aberdeen to come and post here, let the praise start flowing
    I have the Aberdeen Uni page bookmarked so I don't actually go to the Scottish Uni page so I don't even see the sticky. Well just see who is the lazy one come September....
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    In order to get to the aberdeen uni page originally you must have gone past the sticky at least once...

ReputationRep:
    not neccessarily because if you click on the scottish uni page when it is first loaded you cannot see the stickies or the other threads, you have to scroll down to see them. Being lazy i prefer to just go directly to the page that applies to me. And since I only joined this site about 5 weeks after accepting the unconditional i have no reason to scroll down to see any other uni.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    don't blame us if you miss threads that apply to the whole of scotland then... lol!

ReputationRep:
    yeah! thus proving who the lazy one is!

ReputationRep:
    hi found out today i will be starting heriot watt in october first year doing biological sciences so sign me up

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations

ReputationRep:
    thank you very much

ReputationRep:
    You can put me down as first year at glasgow for dentistry now

ReputationRep:
    I request an up-date of my note on the list (Stirling), I've dropped accounting from my list and doing Education this year.

ReputationRep:
    northernsongs, Aberdeen, English and Language&Linguistics.. first year

ReputationRep:
    Roxyroo 1st year Aberdeen Uni - Psychology

add me please

ReputationRep:
    i'll update this at some point....probably over the weekend. i'm too tired just now, so i'll probably make mistakes! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Just going into First Year at Stirling, Subjects I am doing are Software Engineering(Computing), Maths and Management

ReputationRep:
    Just want to say thanks Nathan for doing this! It's great!

Lou_, St Andrews, biology and geoscience, 1st year (soon lol!)

ReputationRep:
    When you're updating Nathan, edit my subjects to History and Politics. Basically a continuation of last year.

ReputationRep:
    You're doing Geoscience Lou?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmilerNuts)
    You're doing Geoscience Lou?!
    Yup.. joint honours. Although I'll see how it goes in 1st year.. if it's crap then it's back to straight biology :p:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for spamming here btw
    Wow, and here's me doing a real mans subject like Single Honours Zoology. Let me know what Geoscience is like, doesn't seem like my sort of thing but if you enjoy it...

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.