The Student Room Group

Ucas - offers

Oh man I just got an email from the student room just because someone replied to me and I literally nearly peed myself with excitement! 'Please be ucas please be ucas' Like my choices are reading my statement at 12am haha!
Anyone else really struggling right now? I JUST WANNA GET AN OFFER YANO?! haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kerryannebuckle
Oh man I just got an email from the student room just because someone replied to me and I literally nearly peed myself with excitement! 'Please be ucas please be ucas' Like my choices are reading my statement at 12am haha!
Anyone else really struggling right now? I JUST WANNA GET AN OFFER YANO?! haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haven't even sent off my application yet!
I sent it today haha but I'm really impatient. Seriously do it. It's such a huge burden off your shoulders. But at the same time I'm now a nervous wreck. Lol!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I sent it today haha but I'm really impatient. Seriously do it. It's such a huge burden off your shoulders. But at the same time I'm now a nervous wreck. Lol!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I am finishing it off!My school's delayed it.Where did you apply and for what course?
Waho!
Psychology - solent, southampton, Bournemouth and Portsmouth.
Psychology|counselling - solent.
Solent is my first choice! Lol. What about yourself? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Why would UCAS reply to you via TSR?
No the email notification was from TSR. But I've been waiting and hoping all day for it to be ucas telling me that tracker has updated so for a second I felt my heart flutter ha! I'm just really impatient!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Waho!
Psychology - solent, southampton, Bournemouth and Portsmouth.
Psychology|counselling - solent.
Solent is my first choice! Lol. What about yourself? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Economics.
Bristol,Warwick,Bath,Manchester and UEA
I checked mine even when I was in Belgium so I think my data roaming charges will be catastrophic! I've checked possibly about 20 times a day for almost 2 months... it's getting seriously sad...

I have known some people to get offers at 2am- not that that will help you get any sleep! :tongue: It's worth it in the end but the router does take a beating!
I'm refreshing my emails every 10 mins. Haha! Where have you applied for/what course x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm refreshing my emails every 10 mins. Haha! Where have you applied for/what course x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pharmacy. The obsessive checking helped though as I found out in Belgium I got an unconditional offer! :eek:
You do have to leave it alone at some point. Only look between 9am-5pm if you have to as most admissions people only work those hours. I know it's tempting but the offers will still be there if you're given them! Oh and check spam too if you know you need to do anything to get an offer e.g. interview or submit a portfolio as the unis send this themselves and your email provider may not like it.
Ahh okay! Thank you so much! Good luck! Where is your unconditional from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest