The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Rusty33
I did, but I still don't get it.:confused:

I don't get why you think my earlier post is ironic :confused:
Reply 121
the_chauffeur
I don't get why you think my earlier post is ironic :confused:

Informing someone publicly that you believe that something that they said is so dumb that you are going to go put it as your sig as a means of self entertainment, then telling them to f*** off, only to punctuate such remarks by calling that person a troll is, in my opinion, ironic. Maybe that's just me. :confused:
Reply 122
the_chauffeur
I never said it just Muslims who take it more seriously. I just think they take it MOST seriously.

Which is the ridiculous part; you can't measure piety. Saying that muslims feel that muslims feel their religion is the only right one is irelevant as other reliogions feel exactly the same and there is no way to objectively judge between them.
Flandarin
Which is the ridiculous part; you can't measure piety.

But you can measure amounts of religious activity; i.e. praying 5 times a day etc etc

Saying that muslims feel that muslims feel their religion is the only right one is irelevant as other reliogions feel exactly the same and there is no way to objectively judge between them.

Why quote me and say the exact same thing I already posted ?
the_chauffeur
How am I ignorant ?:confused:

Hi
My post was an agreement with yours, not aimed as you

Its aimed at some of the other ppl reply on this thread

Keep up the good work:biggrin:
the_chauffeur
He said that a video he posted summarised his thoughts.

I was talking about the talk-show host, idiot. The slideshow was made by someone else on the internet and had nothing to do with the interview.
ForeverIsMyName
I was talking about the talk-show host, idiot. The slideshow was made by someone else on the internet and had nothing to do with the interview.

Well you didn't say that when you posted the video:rolleyes:

Why you are letting this drag on for 7 pages i'll never understand. Forget it.
When was the last time you saw pictures on the radio??
ForeverIsMyName
When was the last time you saw pictures on the radio??

Correct me if i'm wrong, but you posted a video, not audio:rolleyes:
the_chauffeur

Are you being intentionally anally retentive or are you naturally this dim witted and I just haven't noticed?

CLEARLY the purpose of the "video" is a vehicle for the audio - you know a site that hosts audio clips that can stream as well as youtube does for videos? I don't. Maybe you do, but most don't. To reiterate, it was blatantly obvious what the 'video' was about and what it was meant to be emphasising, you either entirely misinterpreted or purposely misread his point in an attempt to score some petty moral elevation points.

Also, I heared Mohammed married Salman Rushdie when he was 4. Just a rumour though, I saw it on the radio.
the_chauffeur

Did you actually LISTEN to the thing or did you just watch the pretty pictures??

Besides which, someone on the first page pointed out that it was a radio show. Hell, if youtube did radio, I'd link to that, but they don't, and that's the reason it's a video.

Besides which, it was quite clear that I was focussing on the words, because it explicitly linked in with the thread title.
ForeverIsMyName
Did you actually LISTEN to the thing or did you just watch the pretty pictures??

Besides which, someone on the first page pointed out that it was a radio show. Hell, if youtube did radio, I'd link to that, but they don't, and that's the reason it's a video.

Besides which, it was quite clear that I was focussing on the words, because it explicitly linked in with the thread title.

This is pointless. Forget it.
the_chauffeur
This is pointless. Forget it.

AAAAH YOU LOSE!!! YOU'RE ****!!!!

Aaaaaaah!!

rofl, i'm being such a ****** today. **** it, D&D's boring.
DanGrover
Are you being intentionally anally retentive or are you naturally this dim witted and I just haven't noticed?

CLEARLY the purpose of the "video" is a vehicle for the audio - you know a site that hosts audio clips that can stream as well as youtube does for videos? I don't. Maybe you do, but most don't. To reiterate, it was blatantly obvious what the 'video' was about and what it was meant to be emphasising, you either entirely misinterpreted or purposely misread his point in an attempt to score some petty moral elevation points.

Also, I heared Mohammed married Salman Rushdie when he was 4. Just a rumour though, I saw it on the radio.

I know, but it's incredibly fun winding FIYN up; justified by the fact that he posted a video which showed the Muslim place of worship as some evil nazi-esque fortress.
the_chauffeur
I know, but it's incredibly fun winding FIYN up; justified by the fact that he posted a video which showed the Muslim place of worship as some evil nazi-esque fortress.

Right, so you're the one who's been dragging it along for 7 pages. Right, you're definately not a sad bastard then.
the_chauffeur
justified by the fact that he posted a video which showed the Muslim place of worship as some evil nazi-esque fortress.

Next time I'll get my microphone out so you don't have to see the nasty ickle pictures of that deathtrap being representing of something that you do not approve of.
DanGrover
Right, so you're the one who's been dragging it along for 7 pages. Right, you're definately not a sad bastard then.

He kept bringing it up again :confused: I forgot all about it until this morning
I'm sure there's some explanation about the behaviour of in-groups towards others within the group, and those of the out-group, and I'm pretty sure that more groups than just Muslims do it.
i think the probloem is that too many muslims are too quick to jump on any thing they see as an attack on their religion. it happens on tsr as well. as i said on another thread, im still waiting for a catholic to neg rep me but i have had droves of muslims saying things like "delete your sig now" and "its not funny". as if im going to change it for some whiney moron who lacks a sense of humour.

Latest

Trending

Trending