The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Has anyone received an offer for Psychology starting Oct 15?

anyone received an offer, and if so how long did it take for them to respond? Bsc Psychology :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have an offer for BA Psychology with a year abroad. My application was sent 2 weeks ago. I don't know whether it makes a difference if it is Bsc or BA but I hope this helps. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by SeanXx
I have an offer for BA Psychology with a year abroad. My application was sent 2 weeks ago. I don't know whether it makes a difference if it is Bsc or BA but I hope this helps. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah that's brilliant, well done :smile:
I hope they reply to me soon too! I applied on Tuesday. It's just Essex and Hertfordshire im waiting to hear from now!
Reply 3
Congrats on your other offers! I'm still
Waiting on University of Liverpool:wink: It's still rather early days so I'm sure you will be fine:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by SeanXx
Congrats on your other offers! I'm still
Waiting on University of Liverpool:wink: It's still rather early days so I'm sure you will be fine:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! Hopefully it won't be too long now, and I hope it's good news! Hope Liverpool is good news for you too. What's your top choice?
Reply 5
Not overly sure yet:wink: All my courses are for psychology! It would probably be between Liverpool, Essex and Queen's University Belfast:wink: What about you??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by SeanXx
Not overly sure yet:wink: All my courses are for psychology! It would probably be between Liverpool, Essex and Queen's University Belfast:wink: What about you??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Probably Essex, Canterbury and Hertfordshire! All of mine are psychology too :smile:
Reply 7
Yayyyyy :wink: Essex is the only one which is BA though. I a tiny bit worried, can
you become a practising psychologist
with a BA degree? Though I am really interested in applications of psychology like advertising, I would really like to get into Forensic or Criminal Psychology.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by SeanXx
Yayyyyy :wink: Essex is the only one which is BA though. I a tiny bit worried, can
you become a practising psychologist
with a BA degree? Though I am really interested in applications of psychology like advertising, I would really like to get into Forensic or Criminal Psychology.

Posted from TSR Mobile

All of mine are Bsc! I'm not too sure, I know they're preferred. But, if you do a masters I'm sure it doesn't matter. No way? Me too! It's so interesting :smile:
Reply 9
Really!!! In my school I'm the only one who is going to do a psychology degree!! So I can't really ask anybody! :smile:
I'm happy someone else has the same interests as me:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by SeanXx
Really!!! In my school I'm the only one who is going to do a psychology degree!! So I can't really ask anybody! :smile:
I'm happy someone else has the same interests as me:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No way? Yeah you're literally interested in the same thing that I am! :smile:
Reply 11
I'm from Northern Ireland and forensic psychology isn't offered here :frown: Let me know when u get your offer! If I get into Essex its nice to know someone there:smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by SeanXx
I'm from Northern Ireland and forensic psychology isn't offered here :frown: Let me know when u get your offer! If I get into Essex its nice to know someone there:smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I will let you know! Yeah it's always good to know someone :smile:
Reply 13

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Louise_01
Ah that's brilliant, well done :smile:
I hope they reply to me soon too! I applied on Tuesday. It's just Essex and Hertfordshire im waiting to hear from now!

I'm in the exact same boat for psychology offers. Essex and Hertfordshire are my only England applications and I got worried about the lack of response. It's comforting to hear someone is in the same boat though :rolleyes:
Reply 15
Original post by LividLion
I'm in the exact same boat for psychology offers. Essex and Hertfordshire are my only England applications and I got worried about the lack of response. It's comforting to hear someone is in the same boat though :rolleyes:

Hopefully they will reply next week as I would like to know before Christmas! What other unis have you applied too?
Original post by Louise_01
Hopefully they will reply next week as I would like to know before Christmas! What other unis have you applied too?

I suspect it'll be an after Christmas deal, but we can hope xD Queen's and Hertfordshire for Psychology, Essex for Psychology with Cognitive Neuroscience, and University of Ulster for Computing Technologies and Politics. Was a little unsure as you can see :biggrin:

You have your mind set on psychology it seems. Far better to have a solid idea than to be all over the place like me yet have a personal statement only about Psychology :biggrin:
Reply 17
I suspect it'll be an after Christmas deal, but we can hope xD Queen's and Hertfordshire for Psychology, Essex for Psychology with Cognitive Neuroscience, and University of Ulster for Computing Technologies and Politics. Was a little unsure as you can see :biggrin:

You have your mind set on psychology it seems. Far better to have a solid idea than to be all over the place like me yet have a personal statement only about Psychology :biggrin:

U have 3 of the same universities as me :wink: Are u from NI?? Only difference is my University of Ulster course is psychology !!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SeanXx
U have 3 of the same universities as me :wink: Are u from NI?? Only difference is my University of Ulster course is psychology !!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

They seemed the most appropriate like! xD Yeah, I assume you are too? :cool: I had Coleraine down for Psychology, but I wasn't a huge fan of the campus, so I opted out; you heading there? Or is it the social psychology one at Magee? Was it Magee or Jordanstown, I cant remember :biggrin:
Reply 19
They seemed the most appropriate like! xD Yeah, I assume you are too? :cool: I had Coleraine down for Psychology, but I wasn't a huge fan of the campus, so I opted out; you heading there? Or is it the social psychology one at Magee? Was it Magee or Jordanstown, I cant remember :biggrin:

Both Psychology and Social Psychology are at Magee if memory serves, I have applied to Psychology in Magee, but like you am unsure . What will be your first choice! I have absolutely no clue:/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending