Want more information about this university?
This discussion is closed.
blee3
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Is anyone taking or planning to take the course 'Sports Management and Business Communications' at the moment?
If you are could you give me a little insight on how the course is in real life or like why you chose it? cuz i really want to know why others chose the course.

If you're just taking or planning to take a course with sports or business in it, I want to know what you think about this Uni and whether I should keep this as my firm choice in terms of taking a business/sport course.

Thankss!
Tyler Bam
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses.

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. Hope this helps!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (55)
13.99%
Virtual campus tours/open days (90)
22.9%
Live streaming events (38)
9.67%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (38)
9.67%
A uni comparison tool (88)
22.39%
An in-person event when available (84)
21.37%