What to expect at JD Sports Induction Day

Watch
FP1995
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
So Basically I got a job as a Christmas Temp in JD Sports?

This is my very first job im scared :albertein::albertein:
I have few Questons?

What do you in the induction day?
Do you go straight into work after the induction?
What is the salary Per Hour at JD Sports?
How are people you work with at JD Sports?
lololiv
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
ME TOO. Found out today in fact. £4.94 per hour for me
FP1995
Rep:
?
(Original post by lololiv)
ME TOO. Found out today in fact. £4.94 per hour for me
When did you have interview, are you 17? I ihad my interview today and I find out i got the job.
lololiv
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by FP1995)
When did you have interview, are you 17? I ihad my interview today and I find out i got the job.
I'm 16 and got the job. Induction tomorrow, I'm so confused though. I have to bring a passport, bank details and a 'consent form from college'. What is that and where do I get it?!
FP1995
Rep:
?
[QUOTE=lololiv;52085473]I'm 16 and got the job. Induction tomorrow, I'm so confused though. I have to bring a passport, bank details and a 'consent form from college'. What is that and where do I get it?![/QUOTE

How was your induction day?, mine was calm
German123
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
[QUOTE=FP1995;52095023]
(Original post by lololiv)
I'm 16 and got the job. Induction tomorrow, I'm so confused though. I have to bring a passport, bank details and a 'consent form from college'. What is that and where do I get it?![/QUOTE

How was your induction day?, mine was calm
May i ask how did you apply for this job and what did you did at your induction day? Just curious
FP1995
Rep:
?
[QUOTE=German123;52095179]

May i ask how did you apply for this job and what did you did at your induction day? Just curious
Mine was hiring so I gave my cv to the manager I got a interview on sat and I went induction day today, we had to watch loads of videos and we had to do a test on the video then I was instructed to work in textile (clothing ) btw have you worked in retail before?
FP1995
Rep:
?
[QUOTE=FP1995;52096779]
(Original post by German123)

Mine was hiring so I gave my cv to the manager I got a interview on sat and I went induction day today, we had to watch loads of videos and we had to do a test on the video then I was instructed to work in textile (clothing ) btw have you worked in retail before?
They also look at your bank detail, ni and your passport
German123
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
[QUOTE=FP1995;52096829]

They also look at your bank detail, ni and your passport
Cool
German123
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
[QUOTE=FP1995;52096779]

Cool
FP1995
Rep:
?
[QUOTE=German123;52097365]

Cool
Do u have experience in retail cuz I want to know if the customer ask for a product and it's not available you have to give alternative products but does it have to be to similar to the brand.....
German123
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
[QUOTE=FP1995;52097867]

Do u have experience in retail cuz I want to know if the customer ask for a product and it's not available you have to give alternative products but does it have to be to similar to the brand.....
Nope,but i think you would need to re-stock and tell the customers to come back later when the prouct is in stock but alternatively you could give them alternative products like you said that is if they want.
FP1995
Rep:
?
[QUOTE=German123;52098175]
Nope,but i think you would need to re-stock and tell the customers to come back later when the prouct is in stock but alternatively you could give them alternative products like you said that is if they want.
Okay for example if their looking for Nike harrache is out of stock, do you show them similar shoe that is Nike?
German123
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
[QUOTE=FP1995;52098231]

Okay for example if their looking for Nike harrache is out of stock, do you show them similar shoe that is Nike?
You tell them is out oof stock and suggest a simmilar product
Symesy97
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
What will I expect at a JD sport induction and when will I get uniform as induction is 2morro and do I start straight away ?
Subhan.p17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
What time was your induction
JessJay
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I have just started working at JD this week. My first shift was on wednesday and was given uniform on the day however wasnt realy trained to do anything as it is my first joband was just shown how to neaten and hang jumper and trousers. Not sure what to expect from my next shift. Do i stay in the same department (textiles) or do i move to another one?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (209)
57.26%
I don't have everything I need (156)
42.74%

Watched Threads