Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ok so i have a really nice black v neck jumper dress, but i would prefer it to be just a jumper. but if i cut it how can i stop it from unravleing? if i sew it, it will probably roll up and that will be a ruined jumper

any ideas?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    You could just wear as a long line jumper with some jeans and belt the jumper..

ReputationRep:
    Oooo good idea!

ReputationRep:
    Do you have Fashion Design students at your college? Get one of them to do it maybe, for a fiver?

Crap idea!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Where did you get it by the way? I really want a jumper dress but want one that is good quality and good price

(Original post by beach surf babe)
    You could just wear as a long line jumper with some jeans and belt the jumper..
    :ditto:

That is how a lot of people wear jumper dresses anyway.

Where did you get it by the way? I really want a jumper dress but want one that is good quality and good price

:ditto: And I am going shopping tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    ermmmm one of those sort of random clothes shops that have like 2 or 3 nice things and the rest are chav clothes lol, go to a market or something?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    The only markets roundhere are Farmers Markets! Can't imagine finding something like a jumper dress there

ReputationRep:
    you never know!!

ReputationRep:
    maybe the farmers are branching out?lol

The only markets roundhere are Farmers Markets! Can't imagine finding something like a jumper dress there
    :rofl: :ditto: again:p:

ReputationRep:
    I have one from Warehouse, its a khaki coloured roll neck jumper dress with a knitted belt round the waist. Somedays I just pull it up a bit so it looks shorter, you could definately get away with wearing it with a belt to make it look like a jumper.

ReputationRep:
    New Look have some I believe, as does H&M and Topshop. Primark also have some nice ones... I got 2 for £8 each, but you have to wear a top underneath, as they're slightly see-through, lol.

ReputationRep:
    ok well im wearing the black one pulled up with a short blue denim skirt....looks wicked :cool: lol

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 11, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.