The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
LOOOL at the the search 'hand in pants chav' haha can't say anything about the stereotyping because this is actually true haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Balls can be incredibly uncomfortable and need constant adjustment. Also as mentioned before, they are a great source of heat.
Original post by DiddyDec
Balls can be incredibly uncomfortable and need constant adjustment. Also as mentioned before, they are a great source of heat.

its rather uncouth thowever
don't do it at dinner parties
Original post by redeleven
its rather uncouth thowever
don't do it at dinner parties

The average man would do it on the settee at home in the right company. One would not be seen doing such a vulgar act at a dinner party.
The average man would do it on the settee at home in the right company. One would not be seen doing such a vulgar act at a dinner party.

You a fan of skepta then?
Original post by redeleven
You a fan of skepta then?

Yeah. I do enjoy some Grime every now again.
Nice and warm.
Think of it as a more spacious pocket. I don't do it in public; have to stick to pockets then.
Lol1 I suppose it's warm.

this is soo funny omg
I heard somewhere it's because having warm testes generates more testosterone making them more aggressive. I don't know how accurate that is from a biology standpoint and it seems unlikely that scals will know that, if it is true.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Manitude
I heard somewhere it's because having warm testes generates more testosterone making them more aggressive. I don't know how accurate that is from a biology standpoint and it seems unlikely that scals will know that, if it is true.

in the improbable event:undefined: that this were true and that 'scals' knew it, still it seems an implausible explanatory story that they are clutching their nuts with the conscious intention of generating more testosterone in order to be more aggressive.

For science, I am cradling my bullybag as we speak, you'll thrill to learn. Updates pending.
Original post by Manitude

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah I read cold showers make you more alpha x 9000 (srs boost in test)

which is why I regularly have a hot bubble bath.
Reply 16
Immature behaviour.
This is probably not the case for those pictures, but a lot of guys put their hands down there when some... erm... rearranging is needed.
Original post by cambio wechsel
in the improbable event:undefined: that this were true and that 'scals' knew it, still it seems an implausible explanatory story that they are clutching their nuts with the conscious intention of generating more testosterone in order to be more aggressive.

For science, I am cradling my bullybag as we speak, you'll thrill to learn. Updates pending.

I have missed your posts SO much.
Original post by Precious Illusions
I have missed your posts SO much.

go **** yourself.

edit - Jesus, it actually works.

Quick Reply

Latest