Turn on thread page Beta

the weirdest thing EVER!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    ok so me and my sister were talking on the phone and we ended our call. she then rings me up, my phone saying 'sister mob' i say hello? no one say anything....then some random woman says is trevor there? im like wtF? no....

at the same time my sister is trying to call me....she gets through to some random guy on a train
    :/

isnt that really weird? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natural Scientist)
    Exceedingly so... :ninja::p: How are your feet today?
    awwww you're so sweet! :hugs: they are alot better thanks! except for a blister on my baby toe

ReputationRep:
    OMG Lolz <giggles> Now let's play with our Barbie dolls!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, that's weird. Hmmmmmmm.

I think I can figure out what's happened though. This lady friend of Trever somehow got hold of your sister's phone and Trevor has somehow got hold of your phone. You see what I'm saying here? Let me run through it:

- Random woman calls you, so that's why it says "sister mob" on your phone.
    - Your sister calls you, but since Trevor has your phone, he answers it.

There is one thing that needs clearing up however. How did Trevor get your phone right after the random woman called you? Obviously the two of them are working together, planning something.

Fortunately, we have one lead remaining. You say your sister contacted Trevor while he was on a train - well that ain't gonna happen under ground! I think we're onto something...

:hmmmm:

(Original post by gossip_girl)
    ok so me and my sister were talking on the phone and we ended our call. she then rings me up, my phone saying 'sister mob' i say hello? no one say anything....then some random woman says is trevor there? im like wtF? no....

at the same time my sister is trying to call me....she gets through to some random guy on a train
    :/

isnt that really weird? :eek:
    Oh my gosh!
    That is the strangest thing ever!
    I mean, here we have the normal conversation and then some random woman calls!
    That is so far past the boundaries of normality that I would go as far to say that that is the strangest occurence ever to occur!

:eek2:

:congrats:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockish)

I think I can figure out what's happened though. This lady friend of Trever somehow got hold of your sister's phone and Trevor has somehow got hold of your phone. You see what I'm saying here? Let me run through it:

There is one thing that needs clearing up however. How did Trevor get your phone right after the random woman called you? Obviously the two of them are working together, planning something.

Fortunately, we have one lead remaining. You say your sister contacted Trevor while he was on a train - well that ain't gonna happen under ground! I think we're onto something...

carry on....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockish)

Holy cow Batman what are we gonna do?

ReputationRep:
    you know who did the voice of robin in superfriends? casey kasem

you know you can tell it was him? batman and robin walk onto the crime scene batman's like "who could have done this?" robin says "hey look batman, it's a letter from the riddler....and he writes...dear batman and robin during my time in prison i came up with a most diabolical scheme to take over gotham city, and the rest of the world but i needed a partner but batman because i'm the riddler i can't tell you who that is but the answer lies in a song from 1975"

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Pez, I don't get it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juwel)
    Pez, I don't get it...
    you probably need to be american in truth

but a fun fact..casey kasem is also the voice of shaggy in scooby doo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0SeCgpFF5c

about 4 minutes in

ReputationRep:
    omg its happend bare today aswell! :eek:

i called up t-mobile and they are sorting it out

:eek: awesomeness:p:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

I have to play that trick on my sister!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juwel)
    OMG Lolz <giggles> Now let's play with our Barbie dolls!
    Lol.

ReputationRep:
    Yes I am amazed quite much so

:yawn:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    awwww you're so sweet! :hugs: they are alot better thanks! except for a blister on my baby toe
    The baby toe is but a superfluous appendage, giving a most ridiculous appearance to your pedal terminal digits. A design flaw I would say. What does it do apart from look cute and hit into things, causing pain as a consequence? I say cut it off when you next clip your toenails! That will get rid of the blister too. Let treacle flow from all your taps. Giliwoo.

Well said Giliwoo.
    :top:

ReputationRep:
    I telled all fo you :

criatures from another world is coming..
    but nobody believes me!

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.