HELP!- i have last minute urge to apply for university!!

Watch
Wahaab21
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
HELP!- i have last minute urge to apply for university, i have a personal statement ready however i do not know the possible universities i can apply to.
Reason being- i have completed a AS vocational course(Applied business) first i got an-BC-
in addition, i am currently studying my second year (A2) Applied business predicted a BB -with an additional As -ICT-predicted a B
Please help me in regards to applying to a university that will offer me a place- i haven't got long to complete my UCAS so please reply ASAP (preferably a university within London-looking to study in the business management or business It field)
samsama
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Most universities ask for 3 A levels or equivalent, however it sounds like you only have 2 A levels + 1 AS.

Anyway here are some universities in london that you might consider:

• Goldsmiths University of London, BSc (Hons) Business Computing, entry requirements ABB
  • Royal Holloway University of London, BSc Business and Management, entry requirements ABB
  • Queen Mary University of London, Business Management BSc, entry requirements 320+ UCAS points (equivalent to ABB)
  • London Metropolitan University,Business Management - BA (Hons), entry requirements 280+ UCAS points (equivalent to BBC)
  • University of Westminister, Business Management BA Honours, entry requirements BBC
  • Kingston University London, Business Management BA(Hons), entry requirements 280+ UCAS points (~BBC)
  • University of West London, BSc (Hons) Information Technology Management for Business, entry requirements 280+ UCAS points (~BBC)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.38%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
15.16%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (44)
18.03%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (35)
14.34%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (63)
25.82%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.26%

Watched Threads