Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JasonMx)
    Why do you say that? :confused:

jazz
    Hmmm well because I'm not attratced by women? I'm not saying I'm repulsed by it or anything, I'm not as anti-straight as you seem anti-gay, I just find nothing appealing about it. I can however cope with the thought that somewhere out there a man is having sex with a woman, vagina and all.
    EDIT: And yes, to clarify I am a homo.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    i like you

oh he could just have happened to be one of those rare guys you really never meet who happens to be straight but not like vaginas...i've met a few myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by January Victim)
    i like you

oh he could just have happened to be one of those rare guys you really never meet who happens to be straight but not like vaginas...i've met a few myself.

the guys you never really meet... but you've met a few? haha.

i agree though, some guys are actually scared of them.... cant see why.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by January Victim)
    i like you

That could be it. Oddly I've gotten together with more girls since I came out. Weird.
    I'm such a bad homosexual.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Jimmy_everything)
    the guys you never really meet... but you've met a few? haha.

i agree though, some guys are actually scared of them.... cant see why.
    yeh coz u never really meet them in real life but somehow i've managed to see or read from about 5 at least on tsr lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ciderpeter)
    Something slightly humerous about a guy called Squelchy being intrigued with anal sex. :laugh:
    Never said I was intrigued by it, but I definitely find it worthy of debate, especially when people have ridiculous reasons for disapproving. Personally I'm not fussy, with a sexy woman, every hole's a goal.
    (Original post by paddylad)
    Pffft boys plus alcohol equals homoerotica every time. And boys in rugby. And boys in boarding schools. Boys are pretty much all gay.
    Except me, I'm just pretending to be gay:flute:
    In your dreams, maybe. In reality, most gay guys would get a smack if they pushed it with a straight bloke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    This is gross!

Apart from the obvious hygiene issues, it's an exit, not an entrance!

There are so many more diseases that can be caught through anal sex, than straight forward vaginal sex, not to mention you can still transmit std's this way.

I can't believe so many of you think this is normal. Any bloke who wants to participate in this must have some gay tendencies.

As previously mentioned, it is legal between 2 consenting adults (over 16). But until a few years back it was still illegal in this country even between married couples. If you want to do it, fine, but think about what you are doing to your body. If you research what can happen, it might put you off.
    Oh my God and here was I thinking that the neanderthal race was no more - I'm shocked to have found a living specimen.

why do you hide your identity - if you stand by your opinion with such vigour as expressed, reveal yourself, stand up and be counted.

What are you afraid of?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IAJTHOMAS)
    Incest? Relations betweening consenting minors and an adult? Bestiality? Although generally I beleive freedom to be a good thing, it is narrow minded to consider other opinions to be wrong because they differ from your own.
    Between consenting adults, you loon.

ReputationRep:
    guys!!......poop comes out of there!!! :bootyshak

SHABBA!!

guys!!......poop comes out of there!!!

SHABBA!!
    Yea, and sometimes babies come out of the vagina, and blood too, and dischage at the time of ovulation. And you still stick your cocks in it! The muscles around the rectum work in a way that the first couple of inches of your large intestine are absolutely poop-free and clean. The pieces of poop there are REALLY REALLY TINY (microscopic, even). If she wipes her ass well and takes showers then I don't see a problem. I've done it and my bf wasn't even wearing a condom. When he took it out it looked totally clean.

Sometimes vomit comes out of my mouth and I still give blowjobs.

ReputationRep:
    I'm all for doing it up the bum but since all my posts about the dangers were removed I guess you're just going to have to get your ass plundered and find out for yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Yea, and sometimes babies come out of the vagina, and blood too, and dischage at the time of ovulation. And you still stick your cocks in it! The muscles around the rectum work in a way that the first couple of inches of your large intestine are absolutely poop-free and clean. The pieces of poop there are REALLY REALLY TINY (microscopic, even). If she wipes her ass well and takes showers then I don't see a problem. I've done it and my bf wasn't even wearing a condom. When he took it out it looked totally clean.

Sometimes vomit comes out of my mouth and I still give blowjobs.
    babies and blood (and ***) are okay but poop!!

SHABBA!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zoecb)
    Of course it's not illegal. It's perfectly fine.

It's illegal in some backward countries where they haven't quite got their human rights sorted out. But I wouldn't ever want to go to one of those.

just because a country outlaws anal sex doesn't mean its backwards.
    what about pretty NORMAL countries that are goverened by religious rule that don't approve of anal sex? dubai... bahrain. don't tell me those are backward. you are a moron.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RocketMan)
    Oh my God and here was I thinking that the neanderthal race was no more - I'm shocked to have found a living specimen.

why do you hide your identity - if you stand by your opinion with such vigour as expressed, reveal yourself, stand up and be counted.

What are you afraid of?

why do you care so much who he is?? the point is he said his opinion. can't you deal with his opinion rather than running to the typical 'oohh why are you hiding behind anon' tattle

ReputationRep:
    This is gross!

Apart from the obvious hygiene issues, it's an exit, not an entrance!

There are so many more diseases that can be caught through anal sex, than straight forward vaginal sex, not to mention you can still transmit std's this way.

I can't believe so many of you think this is normal. Any bloke who wants to participate in this must have some gay tendencies.

As previously mentioned, it is legal between 2 consenting adults (over 16). But until a few years back it was still illegal in this country even between married couples. If you want to do it, fine, but think about what you are doing to your body. If you research what can happen, it might put you off.
    Oh STFU. I assume you're against oral sex too? Remember the mouth is for feeding, hence the teeth. Not the ideal thing to have in the way when having a blowjob now is it? :rolleyes: In fact, only for sexual intercourse for procreational reasons, right? :rolleyes:

:tsr2: :tsr2: :tsr2: :tsr2: :tsr2: :tsr2: :tsr2: :tsr2: :tsr2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squelchy)
    In your dreams, maybe. In reality, most gay guys would get a smack if they pushed it with a straight bloke.
    Well I know that, I'm not completely irrational. I was talking about straight guys and other straight guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Oh STFU. I assume you're against oral sex too? Remember the mouth is for feeding, hence the teeth. Not the ideal thing to have in the way when having a blowjob now is it? :rolleyes: In fact, only for sexual intercourse for procreational reasons, right? :rolleyes:

:tsr2: :tsr2: :tsr2: :tsr2: :tsr2: :tsr2: :tsr2: :tsr2: :tsr2:
    Stuff is meant to go in the mouth though...

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, do you think that the fact that it possibly is 'illegal' is going to stop anyone?

All sex is fun.

The virgin moral crusaders really show their faces in threads like these.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Bear)
    Stuff is meant to go in the mouth though...
    Yes but not penises.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    my friend :hugs:

yeh i doubt we were created with the original intention of penis going into people's mouths but it just shows how clever we are!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 13, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.