Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by January Victim)
    my friend :hugs:

yeh i doubt we were created with the original intention of penis going into people's mouths but it just shows how clever we are!
    Lol "I'm going to show you how clever I am by putting my penis in your anus"

Nothing is 'meant' to go in the mouth, there are no universal rules, and we weren't designed and 'created with the intention' of anything. You are the one to decide what to do with your body, there is nothing wrong with consensual anal sex between adults.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    i'm not complaining about anal sex or blowjobs lol i'm all for it..that's why i'm so happy we were clever enough to discover erotically stimulating things to do with our primary feeding and egestion orifices

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shreerac1)
    Lol "I'm going to show you how clever I am by putting my penis in your anus"
    "And then just to show you what a genius I am, I'm going insert my index finger up your vagina."
    I'm such a child.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Nothing is 'meant' to go in the mouth, there are no universal rules, and we weren't designed and 'created with the intention' of anything. You are the one to decide what to do with your body, there is nothing wrong with consensual anal sex between adults.
    (Original post by January Victim)
    i'm not complaining about anal sex or blowjobs lol i'm all for it..that's why i'm so happy we were clever enough to discover erotically stimulating things to do with our primary feeding and egestion orifices
    Agreed. The only thing we are evolutionarily "supposed" to do sexually is doggy style vaginal sex, basically. Not handjobs, not fingering, not cunnilingus, not blowjobs, not messing around with handcuffs or sexy outfits, not licking whipped cream off of each other, not spanking, just a quickie from behind.

Anal sex is simply another variant of erotic play which many couples add to their sex life.

ReputationRep:
    People, get over it. If you don't like the idea of anal sex, don't do it. Just don't go around criticising other people who do want to do it, that's not fair.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm.. I read somewhere that chimps sometimes bugger each other. Are they just gay chimps or chimps wanting to spice up their sex lives, anyone know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nonsmoking)
    Hmm.. I read somewhere that chimps sometimes bugger each other. Are they just gay chimps or chimps wanting to spice up their sex lives, anyone know?
    I think chimps are just... chimps.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    animals who have no female companions and are in an area with only male ones will form homosexual relationships with the male counterparts. sometimes if they find unattended young ones,the male partners take care of them,like a heterosexual couple would. homosexuality does occur in nature. scientists are however unsure about it and are still studying this.

ReputationRep:
    I'm open to any way I can get sexual pleasure, just like I'm open to any way I can give my partner sexual pleasure. I'm not saying I'd do anything, just that I like to keep an open mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    It used to be illegal until you were 18, but it changed a few years ago
    That was for homosexual sex.

As far as I know, you have to be 16 to perform any form of penatrative sexual activity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hapa_girl)
    just because a country outlaws anal sex doesn't mean its backwards.
    what about pretty NORMAL countries that are goverened by religious rule that don't approve of anal sex? dubai... bahrain. don't tell me those are backward. you are a moron.
    Not a moron. Countries governed by illogical religious rules ARE backward, in my opinion. Including Dubai and Bahrain. I don't consider them 'normal' if their laws are that regressive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    This is gross!

Apart from the obvious hygiene issues, it's an exit, not an entrance!

the vagina also acts as an exit as well...ever heard of thing called menstruation?! it can be considered also quite disgusting if you think about it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luceluce)
    the vagina also acts as an exit as well...ever heard of thing called menstruation?! it can be considered also quite disgusting if you think about it!
    Pee as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squelchy)
    Pee as well.
    That doesn't come out of the vagina, though.

ReputationRep:
    It comes out of the urethra, which is just above the vagina, and the proximity is such that pee will be in contact with the vaginal area.

ReputationRep:
    where do you think it goes through? The nostrils?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zoecb)
    Not a moron. Countries governed by illogical religious rules ARE backward, in my opinion. Including Dubai and Bahrain. I don't consider them 'normal' if their laws are that regressive.
    im with zoecb on this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by high priestess fnord)
    im with zoecb on this
    Ditto.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zoecb)
    Forbidding expressions of love and pleasure is not progressive.
    Thankyou!

I hate it when people try to look superior ("I'm more open-minded than you!") by bringing cultural relativism into an argument.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 13, 2006
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.