The Student Room Group

Anyone know how to write a personal/reflective essay for National 5 / Intermediate 2

-How do you construct a essay plan for a piece of personal/reflective writing?
(edited 5 years ago)
Starting writing is really difficult. The best way to do it for me personally is to just write it all out. Ramble on. Make it like a TSR post if you want.

Then, reading through your ramble, type it out again in a structured way from scratch.

Personally I then print that structured ramble, read through it with a red pen, then rewrite it one final time.

Plans are useful but sometimes with something so personal and non formulaic it helps to just get something on the paper, regardless of whether it's pure waffle or pure gold.
Original post by Hal.E.Lujah
Starting writing is really difficult. The best way to do it for me personally is to just write it all out. Ramble on. Make it like a TSR post if you want.

Then, reading through your ramble, type it out again in a structured way from scratch.

Personally I then print that structured ramble, read through it with a red pen, then rewrite it one final time.

Plans are useful but sometimes with something so personal and non formulaic it helps to just get something on the paper, regardless of whether it's pure waffle or pure gold.

This was increadibilly helpful thank you very much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending