Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    thats why its best only ever to have one partner

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shinytoy)
    thats why its best only ever to have one partner
    so you can always postulate how great your sex life really is? yea - sounds great to me :rolleyes: I'd much rather have a well rounded knowledge of as many things as possible, and that includes sex.

ReputationRep:
    Surely if you are truely satifiying one another then it is great. Surely you don't need to sleep around because of your own insecureness of not been able to fully satify a women/man.

"Oh no what if hes better than me." :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xopa)
    Surely if you are truely satifiying one another then it is great. Surely you don't need to sleep around because of your own insecureness of not been able to fully satify a women/man.

"Oh no what if hes better than me." :rolleyes:
    Thats not what I'm saying - I'm saying that sexual compatability is an important part of a relationship - that does not equate to cheating with her :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    VAC2 tends to get in the way.

Yes, I fail.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a fire in the sky)
    Thats not what I'm saying - I'm saying that sexual compatability is an important part of a relationship - that does not equate to cheating with her :rolleyes:
    yes but im not marrying my husband beacuse he is good in bed, im marrying him because i love him in the heart. im sure he can learn, and if i love a guy enough to marry him, i'd prefer to learn what he likes with him. i d rather have an inexperienced guy in bed than someone who has spent his youth learning and perfecting his technique with other girls. surely sex is all the same, and by gauging how frequently physically affectionate they are, you can have an idea of how frequent their sex drive is. in any case whn you are 50, the sexual compatibility you had in your teens/20s with her would mostly be gone as you are old and tired, but love still remains and is a better foundation for marriage than sex. would you rather marry a girl who undertads and loves you perfectly, or one who is perfect in bed?

ReputationRep:
    My personal experience is very limited. None of my b/fs have cheated on me, but I didn't sleep with any of them anyway. At least the last 3 were still hung up on their exes anyway...

My personal preference is to wait until I know I've got the right guy. Whether I'll sleep with him before we get married, I don't know. Hell, I don't know whether I'd get married anyway. But whatever I do, will be my choice. And if he cheats on me, he'll be looking for his genitalia in the food processor!

Two of the girls I was at school with had their b/fs cheat on them, in the one case the lad in question went after anything in a skirt, for the whole 4 years they were together, and according to rumour, he was telling all his friends that they'd split up a couple of years before they actually did anyway. Not a nice person. However, both girls have now found much nicer chaps.

ReputationRep:
    surely sex is all the same
    no.
    by gauging how frequently physically affectionate they are, you can have an idea of how frequent their sex drive is.
    Not realistically, no - that has a lot more to do with someones personality, for example how shy they are.
    in any case whn you are 50, the sexual compatibility you had in your teens/20s with her would mostly be gone as you are old and tired, but love still remains and is a better foundation for marriage than sex.
    And personality does not change one bit with ageing?
    would you rather marry a girl who undertads and loves you perfectly, or one who is perfect in bed?
    Both - I'm very fortunate.

ReputationRep:
    not necessarily. if you mean what i think you mean, eg a man cheating needs a woman to cheat with, this is incorrect as that woman may be 100% single and assume the man is too. he may not tell that girl that he already has a girlfriend.

i know more girls who have been cheated on than guys, and it seems to be so for most on this thread. however i do not see how these men could be socially conditioned to be bad, surely is biological that htey need regular change of partner, yes?
    you are female so of course you know more girls than guys as they are more likely to confide in you!

ReputationRep:
    no.

Not realistically, no - that has a lot more to do with someones personality, for example how shy they are.

And personality does not change one bit with ageing?

Both - I'm very fortunate.
    :ditto: to everything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sebbie)
    you are female so of course you know more girls than guys as they are more likely to confide in you!
    well look at this thread - where are the guys?

ReputationRep:
    probably got over it, plus this thread is entitled Do guys not Do girls...

ReputationRep:
    well look at this thread - where are the guys?
    I've been cheated on several times...but I guess thats just fictional, eh...

ReputationRep:
    I've been cheated on several times...but I guess thats just fictional, eh...
    thats right. girls dont cheat, we are simply victims to evil men

ReputationRep:
    well in that case you HAVE cheated, just NOT ON YOUR CURRENT GF, hence supporting the OP's statment. she did not say all men cheat always, she said 'all men cheat' and you have done.

ReputationRep:
    so but the question is, do men cheat? and your anwer is yes. . it does not matter when or who with. you are a man who has cheated. end of story.
    just because you have so far been faithful does not cancel this out. therefore men may have an intrinsic trait, you are part of that proof. your current gf might forgive you etc etc but for biological purposes you prove the hypothesis to be correct

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure you're talking to a man who has cheated or a boy who has? He freely admits to immaturity.

No, you just go for/ hang around the wrong type.

So its stupid to say that all men cheat, because I could say the same about woman if I hanged around a certain type, but I know they dont...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by person 34)
    No they do not all cheat.
    seconded

ReputationRep:
    so but the question is, do men cheat? and your anwer is yes. . it does not matter when or who with. you are a man who has cheated. end of story.
    just because you have so far been faithful does not cancel this out. therefore men may have an intrinsic trait, you are part of that proof. your current gf might forgive you etc etc but for biological purposes you prove the hypothesis to be correct
    what the hell are you on about? i can see you have studied mathematics, one guy has cheated in the past, therefore by induction all men cheat all the time! although it may have escaped the notice of a chaste character such as yourself, there are plenty of women who cheat too.... therefore women may have an intrinsic trait as well....

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 13, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.