how is it wrong? she was happy wit him, it just didn't work out in da end
    What, when the guy got thrown in jail?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shreerac1)
    no he wasn't actually they're still friends

ReputationRep:
    lol

Relationships like that just don't work. They may "love" eachother, but it never works out in the end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shreerac1)
    hehehe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justfarhan)
    hehehe.
    i am gonna neg rep u :mad:

ReputationRep:
    lol

Relationships like that just don't work. They may "love" eachother, but it never works out in the end.
    I bet sometimes it does. You miseryguts :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sexy hottie)
    i am gonna neg rep u :mad:
    Yeah lets do it!

ReputationRep:
    lol

dunno ive got some mates who have been going out for a few years now and she was 15 when it started and i think was in his late 30's. it probably helps that he has the mental age of a 5 year old and shes very mature.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I think it looks wrong to me, besides they are both at different stages in their life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Right, well im posting as anonymous as people i know use this site.

Well basically 2 of my friends have just started going out, the problem is that shes 15 (recently) and hes nearly 21. This is illegal!
    Do you see this as wrong?:confused: I feel strange when i see them togeather!
    It's a bit creepy. But it's not wrong. It'll only become illegal if they have sex because she is underage.

But remember, the older you get, the more irrelevant an age gap becomes. Just think is it really weird for a 70 year old man and a 60 year old woman to be together? No. It's just strange now because she's so young. But as of the age gap, they won't last long anyway...

ReputationRep:
    I went out with a 20 year old when I was 15, and I gotta say I was the more mature in that short lived relationship, made obvious by the fact he was sleeping with his ex the whole time and then dumped my by text! I think it very much depends on the people! I'm with a guy who's 18 now, I'm 17, and hes so much mature than the 20 year old.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's wrong, personally.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 13, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.