Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    When i lost an argument to this boy, yesterday, i got my revenge by stirring things up between him and his girlfriend, in which i think they are at breaking point and i also tripped him up into this big mud patch whilst it was raining, now he knows the embarrassment i felt, but i'm not stopping there!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kish)
    When i lost an argument to this boy, yesterday, i got my revenge by stirring things up between him and his girlfriend, in which i think they are at breaking point and i also tripped him up into this big mud patch whilst it was raining, now he knows the embarrassment i felt, but i'm not stopping there!!!
    Thats rather cruel isn't it?
    Surely you losing an argument is your fault, not his?

ReputationRep:
    Er, so?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kish)
    No, revenge is a dish best served cold, get it right.

ReputationRep:
    Iluvator - aren't you the one that lost an argument to me, then PM'ed me saying my mum was ugly?

ReputationRep:
    She probably is, but so?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kish)
    She probably is, but so?
    So.. he is a hypocrite

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James_W)
    Iluvator - aren't you the one that lost an argument to me, then PM'ed me saying my mum was ugly?
    No, that certainly was not me.
    It could have been Illuvatar?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kish)
    She probably is, but so?
    Were you justified in losing the argument, as it really does not seem fair to punish him if he was right.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, it was Illuvatar - someone trying to mimic you or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James_W)
    Yeh, it was Illuvatar - someone trying to mimic you or something?
    Yeah.
    There are quite alot of users like that, mimicing other users usernames, although most of the time they'd have been banned by now.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.