Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey I am a new Northumbria student doing a NVQ in business start up. The business I am running is a musical promotion company called J-Stylus and I amlooking for 3 student reps to promote J-Stylus events around the university. In return for spreading the word, handing out a few flyers and putting up some posters, you will get VIP access to all J-Stylus events and a few beers on the night. The first event is DreamBass at the Cosmic Ballroom on Oct 23rd. This is a hiphop/breakbeat/DnB/dubstep night. This is a twice a month event and the next one takes place on 6th November. Also coming up is J-Stylus presents... which is taking place at the Other Rooms on 5th November and features live performances from KMT, Sercocee, Penfold,NE3 and incity break-dance cru. This is a fully live hip hop show from some of London’s brightest hip hop stars and the best in local talent.
    If you are interested in applying for this post please email your name and contact details including which year you are in to [email protected].
    Also check out www.dreambass.co.uk and www.j-stylus.co.uk

Peace

Smartbro

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.