ReputationRep:
    haha yes

ReputationRep:
    Nice cars though.

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

Typical Nova drivers.

ReputationRep:
    no harm in fudding about like that if its not the main road! yeh they are chav pricks though. clean novas.

ReputationRep:
    I would say no, they are not harming anyone.

Cool Nova's too. 2L Injection!

Graham

ReputationRep:
    graham,

you believe if theyre on main road and not harming anyone its fine? novas are cool if theyre not chavved. and those ones seem cool-ish.

ReputationRep:
    No, there are no cars around, its a quiet road, the only damage they are causing is to their tyres and their bank balance.

They are not doing it in an estate or anything, its not dangerous! In fact it is quite a responsible place to do it! Obviously the track is better, but for Chavs that is reasonable.

I would rather they did it on that road, a quiet, rural road than in some council estate with loads of kids watching.

Graham

ReputationRep:
    haha thats great!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2Djy9jNi5U is a video that made me laugh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irony of Dying on Your Birthday)
    haha thats great!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2Djy9jNi5U is a video that made me laugh.

COrsa A / Nova

ReputationRep:
    Why does it look like their tyres arent spinning when doing the burnouts?

ReputationRep:
    only the left side tyre was spinning

a nova can NEVER be cool. ever.

chavs like that are the reason our insurance is so fckn high

ReputationRep:
    **** sake. they are doing it on a drag strip no bigggie. corsa has obviously been well done up

ReputationRep:
    Is that a joke? They have **** cars with loud exhausts and are wearing trackie tops.

Obvious boy racers.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know, Nova's are not that bad...they are light, huge power:weight and therefore quite quick and good for modding.

At least they are doing it on quiet roads, no kids, and fairly safe...so they are responsible boy racers!

Graham

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jazze)
    only the left side tyre was spinning

a nova can NEVER be cool. ever.

chavs like that are the reason our insurance is so fckn high

Yes, it can. 2L redtop was the epitome of cool.

Sure these are a buunch of jokers, but you're wrong in saying they make insurance high. Thsi shows them being idiots in the middle of no-where. I'd rather them play there the nin my path.

From this video, there's no way of even comprehending if they're idiots on busy roads, for all we know, their attitudes could change significantly when there's other people round.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x.narb.x)
    Is that a joke? They have **** cars with loud exhausts and are wearing trackie tops.

Obvious boy racers.

Way to be stereotypical.

I wear track suits, and have an exhuast, does that make me a boy racer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x.narb.x)

Obvious boy racers.
    :rolleyes:

For such an old car their Nova's are in very good condition. The Nova GSi is a true classic.

How is a car that weights next to nothing with a redtop (2 litre 16v) producing more than 150bhp in something so light a "**** car" ?

The loud exhaust is to help with performance, ever heard of a sports exhaust? :rolleyes:

Wearing tracksuits, fair enough :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Friggerpants)
    Way to be stereotypical.

I wear track suits, and have an exhuast, does that make me a boy racer?
    Yes, a boy racer = someone who tries to make his crap car look good and in doing so makes it look worse.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.