The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
ahhh wiki
Reply 2
lemon and ginger tea with honey! can last anything from days to weeks..
Thanks girls, I was just reading the thing on wikipedia and it says taking asperin can cause a fatal disease when you have Influenza? I'm glad I told my mum to bugger off when she tried to force me to take some! :eek:

I'm all doped up on night nurse at the moment so lets see how that goes.

Cheers everyone.
Reply 4
masterofpuppets
Thanks girls, I was just reading the thing on wikipedia and it says taking asperin can cause a fatal disease when you have Influenza? I'm glad I told my mum to bugger off when she tried to force me to take some! :eek:
Yeah I just read that bit - scary! :frown:
Laura Lou
Yeah I just read that bit - scary! :frown:

Do you really think smoking will make it worse? Or slow it from going away?
Reply 6
^^ well, it's hardly going to help, is it? Plus, wiki's always right :wink:

...I'm guessing you smoke then?
Laura Lou
^^ well, it's hardly going to help, is it? Plus, wiki's always right :wink:

...I'm guessing you smoke then?

Yeah I admit it, i'm scum :rolleyes:

I've been wanting to quit for ages, so perhaps now would be a good time :biggrin:
Reply 8
i'll let you in on a secret...sex works..seriously..tried and tested
Reply 9
masterofpuppets
Yeah I admit it, i'm scum :rolleyes:

I've been wanting to quit for ages, so perhaps now would be a good time :biggrin:

yep!
my dad smoked 20 a day for 40 years - then last november he went to see a hypnotist (after muchly mithering from me!) and he hasn't smoked since! In fact he can't stand to be near anyone who's smoking... (freaky, eh?)
January Victim
i'll let you in on a secret...sex works..seriously..tried and tested

Wow very nice to know! However i'm sure my constant coughing wouldn't be much of a turn on.
I had the weirdest flu thing recently. I like had all the symptomes for like eight hours and then I was fine. Then it came back again for like four hours and then I was fine again. It was so weird.
i know! i've had the most buggered version of fresher's flu this year.and i've had the flu even before uni started grr...

oh and masterofpuppets you might cough for the first i dunno 1-5 mins after that..it sorta goes away..disappears! and i'm being serious here, oral sex or any form of sexual acts does it..but full blown sex works for certain! sorry if i sound like i'm going on about sex.
Laura Lou
yep!
my dad smoked 20 a day for 40 years - then last november he went to see a hypnotist (after muchly mithering from me!) and he hasn't smoked since! In fact he can't stand to be near anyone who's smoking... (freaky, eh?)

I'm not sure I can afford a hypnotist, anyone up for sponsoring me? :biggrin:

Although I doubt any of you really care whether I slowly kill myself or not... but oh well, can't blame me for trying.

Wikipedia also said it would be wise for me to go to bed early... really looks like thats happening :rolleyes:

So I guess I bid you fairwell, thanks for all the advice!
masterofpuppets
I'm not sure I can afford a hypnotist,
ahh.. but you can afford the fags!

masterofpuppets

Although I doubt any of you really care whether I slowly kill myself or not... but oh well, can't blame me for trying.
awww, I care! :biggrin:

masterofpuppets

So I guess I bid you fairwell, thanks for all the advice!
Nighty night xxx
Laura Lou
ahh.. but you can afford the fags!

awww, I care! :biggrin:

Nighty night xxx

Awww how kind! Me likes you.. :rolleyes:

Night night yourself :wink: xXx
i care too.drop the fags! i know someone who went through hypnotherapy.him not buying fags for i think a week or so covered the hypnotherapy bill! goodnight
January Victim
i care too.drop the fags! i know someone who went through hypnotherapy.him not buying fags for i think a week or so covered the hypnotherapy bill! goodnight

Oooo clever logic, I may just go for it! And wow how lucky am I tonight? People care about me yippeeee :biggrin:

Anyway enough with me being pathetic, nighty night :wink: xXx
masterofpuppets
Awww how kind! Me likes you.. :rolleyes:

Night night yourself :wink: xXx

:blush:
he better like me too if not there'll be trouble! :security:

Latest

Trending

Trending