Turn on thread page Beta

Parents have thrown me out after i start seeing older man watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    no i'm not making dis all up :mad: :bawling:
    You so obviously are. You're on here to do so :/ Come on, you even said you want to shag the England manager and you want the Spice Girls back. And your profile is hilarious.

What a joke :|

ReputationRep:
    You actually make me want to scream.
    What's the point of posting on an advice forum? People have actually given you useful advice and you have not taken any into account.

I'm sure the majority feel sorry for you that you've been disowned by your parents and I'm sure you still want a relationship with your parents but for that to happen you have to communicate with them, be a little more open minded... actually listen to what people are saying.

Sure you may think you're inlove and that he cares about you but what kind of person destroys a parent child relationship, and convinces a 17 year old to drop out of education, become a housewife and raise his children. Can't you see that you're actually being used here. What are you going to get from this? Don't bother answering back "he lurves me".

And this isn't only going to affect you, its already effecting his older child who is not happy about this relationship. He's actually putting you before his own child... what makes you think 20 years down the road if you 2 actually have a grown up son or daughter that he isn't going to dump you and then date someone else younger than your own child?

Will you please just listen to peoples advice- 99% of the time, parents are actually right so just listen to them. Yes it'll probably be heart breaking if you do leave him but youre young and you've got your whole life ahead of you... You'll eventually find someone your own age.

And even if you ignore everything else people have said whatever you do DON'T drop out of school or I will actually hunt you down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justfarhan)
    You so obviously are. You're on here to do so :/ Come on, you even said you want to shag the England manager and you want the Spice Girls back. And your profile is hilarious.

Haha quality post.

ReputationRep:

yer but i do lik da england manager and i do listen 2 da spice girls thx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sexy hottie)
    i wna shag u

kthnx.x

ReputationRep:
    You're not seeing the England manager are you?

ReputationRep:
    For goodness sake have some self-respect! If you continue to see this guy then I can 100% guarantee that the relationship will not last and you will get hurt. You have a chance now to change this. It will be hard (after all you will have to change part of yourself - your general outlook on life), and yes you may feel sad after breaking up. But this will only be short term! Please please do it. I am not being horrible here. I just hate to think of a young person with a proper future ahead of them throwing away all hope and aspirations for a relationship that is doomed from the start!

ReputationRep:
    i wna shag u

kthnx.x
    in ur dreams

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shreerac1)
    You're not seeing the England manager are you?
    hahaha! #rofl#

ReputationRep:
    *Not bothered anymore*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrisbeeFan)
    For goodness sake have some self-respect! If you continue to see this guy then I can 100% guarantee that the relationship will not last and you will get hurt. You have a chance now to change this. It will be hard (after all you will have to change part of yourself - your general outlook on life), and yes you may feel sad after breaking up. But this will only be short term! Please please do it. I am not being horrible here. I just hate to think of a young person with a proper future ahead of them throwing away all hope and aspirations for a relationship that is doomed from the start!
    i have ****ing self respect thx, and how da **** u know dis will end, just cuz u said it will and stop wit da neg repping i h8 it.

ReputationRep:
    in ur dreams
    Eww get out of my dream minga

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    he said he will luv me till he dies which is all i need, my b/f tried 2 talk wit ma parents but they threatened 2 have him arrested without giving him a chance.

Would you love him when you are 30 and he is 60?

Theres 30 years between you!!

Any one can say they love a person, but very few use it and mean it. Are you sure he's not saying it to get you into bed?

Good luck but as others have said - no man is worth falling out with your parents.

How old is your Dad? Because from a fathers point of view, he will feel threatened. Especially if this man is also your new father figure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Choccielatte)
    Would you love him when you are 30 and he is 60?

Theres 30 years between you!!

Any one can say they love a person, but very few use it and mean it. Are you sure he's not saying it to get you into bed?

Good luck but as others have said - no man is worth falling out with your parents.

How old is your Dad? Because from a fathers point of view, he will feel threatened. Espeically if this man is also your new father figure.
    i said 2 da rest we will stay 2gether, my father is 41 btw.

ReputationRep:
    i have ****ing self respect thx, and how da **** u know dis will end, just cuz u said it will and stop wit da neg repping i h8 it.
    Excuse me. I have not neg repped you yet although if you continue in this vein then I will do so. I know the relationship will end because looking at it logically there isn't any other way it could turn out! Can't you see it isn't just me saying this? Absolutely everyone else on this thread, your family and friends are of the same opinion. We can't all be wrong. I was trying to help you for heaven's sake! All you are doing by replying like this is proving yourself to be too immature to handle the relationship.

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately I agree with the rest of them (not in the way they are saying it though). I have seen this kinda thing go wrong a lot of times. Just be careful.

Seriously guys, if you don't believe her, fair enough, but she is probably already down enough about the whole situation, don't have a go.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i said 2 da rest we will stay 2gether, my father is 41 btw.
    I think it might be in your best interests to stop posting now.

ReputationRep:
    It's no wonder your parentsa don't like him then - he's older than your Dad and in their eyes he's a dirty old man doing their daughter.

This may not be true.

However I can see dedication if he is willing to have his reputation crushed to be with you.

Good luck - it's a tricky situation. Maybe your parents will come round in time, once they see how strong your relationship is.

ReputationRep:
    dont know about anyone else but i read the 1st post and my troll alarm just started going off

*troll alert*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beach surf babe)
    I think it might be in your best interests to stop posting now.
    y shud i, i wanted advice on how 2 get ma family bak not 2 b told 2 dump him :mad:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 12, 2006
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.