Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalimyr)
    Take away the first two "words" from that, and what's the problem there? You didn't shorten any word other than "why" to "y", and "for **** sake" to "ffs", and I doubt it would have taken so much less time to post if you had missed out any letters :rolleyes:
    i can see how this thread has become a basic **** off the OP about everything and anything. What relevance has that got to do with anything exactly? yeah she doesnt type 'properly' maybe shes new to forums? maybe shes in a rush. why the hell should that make an impact on the way her parents see her? jesus.
    how petty do you really wanna be to make people laugh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlackHawk)
    I want a troll alarm.
    have mine *hands her troll alarm to blackhawk*

it wont stop going off and the noise is driving me insane!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I would have thrown you out too. He just wants your poonanie.

ReputationRep:
    #troll# #troll# #troll#

ReputationRep:
    :mad: stop calling me a troll, he doesn't just want me 4 1 thing

ReputationRep:
    my goodness

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sexy hottie)
    if you want people to respect you on this forum you need to use a different ip adress and start an account under another name

ReputationRep:
    Troll doesnt actually mean we are calling you are a troll :rolleyes:

Search the FAQ for the definition of Trolling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sexy hottie)
    Surprisingly enough I actually agree. He doesn't only want sex. He also wants the ego boost of having a young girl adore him and thinking he's wonderful - and probably the appreciation of his dirty mates that he's some kind of stud.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Choccielatte)
    Troll doesnt actually mean we are calling you are a troll :rolleyes:

Search the FAQ for the definition of Trolling.
    Save her looking:
    (Original post by FAQ)
    No trolling
    Do not put on a deliberately inflammatory persona in order to provoke a vehement response from other users. Try not to respond to people who do (don't feed the trolls!).

ReputationRep:
    This is why you get no respect on TSR - you are insulting, rude, say really stupid things and expect to be treated nicely by us.

Apologising could be one way to start to gain some.

And learning to keep your mouth shut and think what you are saying is another.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beach surf babe)
    Save her looking:

She should learn to do things for herself. Like think.

ReputationRep:
    k im sorry i don;t mean 2 get angry but surely u can understand y, i luv my b.f but no 1 else accepts dat.

ReputationRep:
    Yes but if you want advice - you have to be willing to consider all suggestions . If you aren't then theres really not much point in asking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)
    Whn youb hit 27 he will be 57........thats not exactly a great realtionship
    And when she hits 37 he'll be retired, and quite possibly dead.

To the OP: The age gap really is massive. I can't see a long term relationship like that working. If I were you, I'd get your friends and family back and leave this guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pukey)
    And when she hits 37 he'll be retired, and quite possibly dead.

To the OP: The age gap really is massive. I can't see a long term relationship like that working. If I were you, I'd get your friends and family back and leave this guy.
    but i luv him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrisbeeFan)
    Surprisingly enough I actually agree. He doesn't only want sex. He also wants the ego boost of having a young girl adore him and thinking he's wonderful - and probably the appreciation of his dirty mates that he's some kind of stud.
    :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by froggi)
    i can see how this thread has become a basic **** off the OP about everything and anything. What relevance has that got to do with anything exactly? yeah she doesnt type 'properly' maybe shes new to forums? maybe shes in a rush. why the hell should that make an impact on the way her parents see her? jesus.
    how petty do you really wanna be to make people laugh?
    Well, for starters it's against the rules I may be perceived as being "petty", but how about you look up the rules yourself, hmm? You'll find that txt-spk is not allowed, and can result in a small warning (2 points from what I've seen)

ReputationRep:
    he;s not like dat he isn't looking 4 an ego-boost, he really does luv me.

ReputationRep:
    Totally - I agree with Dali.

She should read the rules and has anyonte warned her for it yet?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 12, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.