The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Nope. I've reported it but it hasn't been sorted yet.
sexy hottie
he;s not like dat he isn't looking 4 an ego-boost, he really does luv me.

Can you prove this?

Can you look inside his mind?

Answer: No - you only hope he loves you. You can't say for certain or not, because you are not a mind reader.

What a person say and what a person feels are two different things.
y wud i get warned wot have i dun wrong
Read the posts, then read the TSR rules and figure out for yourself.
1) Trolling, 2) using text language 3) Trying to get around the swear filter
Reply 245
Anonymous
i'm gonna quit school and help him around da house.

Pfft. yeh, right.

damn wind up threads! :frown:
Reply 246
sexy hottie

Let's see...off the top of my head: flaming, trolling, using txt-spk, swearing...would you like me to continue?
he is your man , go for it.
sexy hottie
k im sorry i don;t mean 2 get angry but surely u can understand y, i luv my b.f but no 1 else accepts dat.

Apology accepted. :smile: I can understand why you got annoyed, but if you think about it you are only young and he is well over twice your age. You won't like to hear this, but please don't instantly dismiss it or get angry again. Yes, you think you love your boyfriend, but you are at that age where feelings can very easily get confused for others. I suspect you see your bf as more of a father figure really, and this will make it alot harder for you to reject his advances. So to sum up, yes, I can understand why you are with him. But eventually you will see that this relationship is not the best thing for you.
Codefusion
he is your man , go for it.

i am
So your 17 and still at school?

I find it hard to believe a perosn of such low intellect could get into 6th form.
sexy hottie

Oh and just so's you know....being anonymous doesn't hide your identity totally- mods can see who the original poster is if they think there is a need and warn accordingly. They can also reveal anonymous posters if they feel it is appropriate.
Reply 252
Dalimyr
Well, for starters it's against the rules :wink: I may be perceived as being "petty", but how about you look up the rules yourself, hmm? You'll find that txt-spk is not allowed, and can result in a small warning (2 points from what I've seen) :smile:

yeah i have read the rules, but that isnt a reason for you to slag her off and saying all that about her parents and her spelling and grammar (which actually has nothing to do anything may i add!) its up to her if she wants to get warnings, is it not?
Reply 253
froggi
yeah i have read the rules, but that isnt a reason for you to slag her off and saying all that about her parents and her spelling and grammar (which actually has nothing to do anything may i add!) its up to her if she wants to get warnings, is it not?

Subtlety isn't a strong point of yours, is it?
Reply 254
Dalimyr
Subtlety isn't a strong point of yours, is it?

no and why should it be?
froggi

ty 4 sticking up 4 me
froggi
lol
Reply 257
froggi
no and why should it be?

Because then you would have realised that I don't CARE about her parents...'twas a subtle way of saying "Oi, text-speak's against the rules and irritates the piss out of everyone!" :wink:
Reply 258
why not say that then? instead of bull****ting around?
Dalimyr
Because then you would have realised that I don't CARE about her parents...'twas a subtle way of saying "Oi, text-speak's against the rules and irritates the piss out of everyone!" :wink:

:congrats:

Well said!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

:tsr2:

Latest

Trending

Trending