Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Okay you love him. He loves you. Think further down the line. He's old. You are still young. Would you still love him? I mean be realistic. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by froggi)
    why not say that then? instead of bull****ting around?
    Well, given her apparent lack of intelligence, I suppose I should have been more blunt...but my way was a bit nicer :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    i h8 txt spk

ReputationRep:
    Remind me to rep you tomorrow Dalimyr!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justfarhan)
    i h8 txt spk
    We know you do :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justfarhan)
    You love your family more than you love the man. Your family loves you more than the man loves you.
    Bull****!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    y is she wastin her time if she's not gonna take our advice...

if she wants to waste her li8fe...stay hme n do house chores...

n to have 5 kids by the time she's 23.. she can go ahead..
    Please stop it, you're as bad as the OP with the text speak.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    Please stop it, you're as bad as the OP with the text speak.
    You have better advice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mustard-man)
    :laugh: How can you be sure? How do you know he's not lying? Did you think this with your past 2 bf's who cheated on you (from what I read with your past post)
    Am I to assume that if someone tells you they love you you have to take it with a pinch of salt? If we acted like that then the whole world would be a bowl of suspicion.

ReputationRep:
    it's da truth ffs, ur just in denial or jealous
    *Snorts*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    You have better advice?
    No, just the same as the majority.

ReputationRep:
    y don't u just leave her alone, i told u nothing wrong with men 30 years older, i h8 younger guys.
    From other peoples posts I'm getting the impression that 2 of your previous b/f's who were the same age as you cheated on you. Is this the reason you hate younger guys? Nice to generalise.

ReputationRep:
    Troll!

ReputationRep:
    What you want to do is your choice, relationships with this age gap can work and if you choose to have a relationships with this man the just make sure that you are careful. Try to stay in contact with your friends and family they may struggle with it at first but hopefully they will come round in the end and it is important tat you also have a life outside your relationship. Try not give up school if you just get you A levels then you can take a few years to have a baby afterwards if that is what you still want.

ReputationRep:
    they are 15 and 19
    Oh they're going to be thrilled.
    P.S, sorry for my comments being made now when others may have already made them but I've been in lectures all day. I went through my A-Levels, which I wasn't overjoyed about doing, to get here. Perseverance my friend, that's what you need.

ReputationRep:
    dude... there are a million other men out there... imagine if u had a kid... and u are grown up... and u find out the kid is goin out wid a man ur age,... dat will freak u out... specially since ur more experienced now and u know that men are not really as nice as u think they are... specially grown experienced men who are good wid words... wud u really let ur daughter do that... over sum idealistic love... ur young and u think romantically... think of the man... why is he so unsuccessful wid women that he has to go to a younger more vunelrable and naive girl??? ( no offense....) think of it... he wud easily be able to manipulate u cos u young and naive and all that... and in the name of love he'll get free sex and prolly get a house maid and cook too... from a girl wid a fresh young body who tits compared to other women his age havnt even come close to startin to sag... dude he's in paradise... obviously he'll want u til he dies... jus lik 13 more years and he's on pension wid a fresh young chick to cook and clean and everything for him.. when he dies and leaves u his life wudve bin lik perfect or sumthin... and what r u left wid... lets say he dies at 70... ud be 40... at that age who is gonna give u companionship into ur old age... or are u also gonna prey on sum young naive boy from high school... u wud have already lived ur life and ur gonna start a "new" one wid dat poor fellow?? see where im gettin at... and what bout ur kids?? they gonna be lik wtf why did daddy die when i was only 13...15?? 18??... why cant daddy play football wid me... or carry me on his back...???dude u can clearly see he is usin u... u dont get anything outta that... ur kids are gonna wonder why they cant see their grandparents... initially u gonna be stuck... and where u gonna get money after 40??lots of issues baby..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirstinx)
    He could have left his wife. Or she could have had an affair, its not always the mans fault
    Good point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Claire_Elizabeth)
    You may say you love this man, but at your age do you really know what love is? Especially as you have only had one bf before hand!
    I disagree with the concept that you have to be a certain age to know what love is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    Bull****!
    What the ****?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kylakylakyla)
    dude... there are a million other men out there... imagine if u had a kid... and u are grown up... and u find out the kid is goin out wid a man ur age,... dat will freak u out... specially since ur more experienced now and u know that men are not really as nice as u think they are... specially grown experienced men who are good wid words... wud u really let ur daughter do that... over sum idealistic love... ur young and u think romantically... think of the man... why is he so unsuccessful wid women that he has to go to a younger more vunelrable and naive girl??? ( no offense....) think of it... he wud easily be able to manipulate u cos u young and naive and all that... and in the name of love he'll get free sex and prolly get a house maid and cook too... from a girl wid a fresh young body who tits compared to other women his age havnt even come close to startin to sag... dude he's in paradise... obviously he'll want u til he dies... jus lik 13 more years and he's on pension wid a fresh young chick to cook and clean and everything for him.. when he dies and leaves u his life wudve bin lik perfect or sumthin... and what r u left wid... lets say he dies at 70... ud be 40... at that age who is gonna give u companionship into ur old age... or are u also gonna prey on sum young naive boy from high school... u wud have already lived ur life and ur gonna start a "new" one wid dat poor fellow?? see where im gettin at... and what bout ur kids?? they gonna be lik wtf why did daddy die when i was only 13...15?? 18??... why cant daddy play football wid me... or carry me on his back...???dude u can clearly see he is usin u... u dont get anything outta that... ur kids are gonna wonder why they cant see their grandparents... initially u gonna be stuck... and where u gonna get money after 40??lots of issues baby..
    Funny but true advice :p:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 12, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.