The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
kirstinx
After looking at her past posts she said she was 16 in her first post 30 minutes ago :confused:

Maybe she turned 17 over those 30 minutes! :eek:

Happy Birthday! :biggrin:
kirstinx
Just ignore them, you will have to learn how to as you are going to get a lot of people that dont agree with you.

so ur sayin tht she's makin the rite decision of marrying a man who's 47, who
mite be takin advantage of u...i mean wud u marry sumone who's 47?
kirstinx
After looking at her past posts she said she was 16 in her first post 30 minutes ago :confused:

Perhaps she's in another country and she just turned 17 :rolleyes:
kirstinx

no i am 17, i put 16 by accident
Reply 64
Anonymous
thru a friend, she 2 is going out wit a guy who is 40 and she is pregnant wit his child.

Ah kids this days, so playful..........:rolleyes:

Wheres birdflu when you need it?
sexy hottie

and we should believe that, because? :rolleyes:
It's not serious guys. That's why her age makes no sense.
Reply 67
Anonymous
so ur sayin tht she's makin the rite decision of marrying a man who's 47, who
mite be takin advantage of u...i mean wud u marry sumone who's 47?

Well my bf is 46:rolleyes:
Anonymous
thru a friend, she 2 is going out wit a guy who is 40 and she is pregnant wit his child.

Just don't end up trapped. If you get pregnant and he leaves you then, (noting that I said IF), then you don't want to end up on welfare with no job, no money and no love.
shady lane
It's not serious guys. That's why her age makes no sense.

Yeah, I seriously thought this thread was too good to be true

Anonymous
well dats not goin 2 happen, he luvs me 2 much 2 do dat, he told me so.

:laugh: How can you be sure? How do you know he's not lying? Did you think this with your past 2 bf's who cheated on you (from what I read with your past post)
Reply 70
Anonymous
Just don't end up trapped. If you get pregnant and he leaves you then, (noting that I said IF), then you don't want to end up on welfare with no job, no money and no love.

BhArJ
Ah kids this days, so playful..........:rolleyes:

Wheres birdflu when you need it?

Not to be completely patronising or anything....
kirstinx
Well my bf is 46:rolleyes:

but r u gonna leave ur education, marry ur b/f, n help him clean his house all
ur life?
Mustard-man
Yeah, I seriously thought this thread was too good to be true

:ditto:

it has to be a joke
Anonymous

It mightn't happen, I'm just saying to look after yourself and try to make sure you have a good life.
Reply 75
Anonymous
but r u gonna leave ur education, marry ur b/f, n help him clean his house all
ur life?

y don't u just leave her alone, i told u nothing wrong with men 30 years older, i h8 younger guys.
sexy hottie
Bullcrap. You don't forget your own age. This thread is such a wind up. Nobody could be as stupid as this op is pretending to be.
And you do need someone else besides him - everyone fights at some stage in a relationship, you need someone to talk to. Try to get your friends on your side, or at least agree to disagree and remain friendly with them.
Reply 78
rosetinted
Bullcrap. You don't forget your own age. This thread is such a wind up. Nobody could be as stupid as this op is pretending to be.

it's da truth ffs, ur just in denial or jealous
Reply 79
Anonymous
y don't u just leave her alone, i told u nothing wrong with men 30 years older, i h8 younger guys.

there is quite a disparity between 30 years older and younger guys...perhaps you should try and find some sort of middle ground...

Latest

Trending

Trending