Turn on thread page Beta

Parents have thrown me out after i start seeing older man watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    so i luv him, age surely does not matter
    It sure does!

You are clearly confused. This can easily be a one sided love. He is using you for only one thing and you're allowing that to happen! Don't be so blind.

I know your 17. You might be angry with your parents for throwing you out. Maybe the reason why you stay with this guy is to prove to everyone that relationships can work, even if there's a big age gap. Maybe you're rebelling. I don’t know....

At the end of the day the damage is happening to you. You can easily walk away now BEFORE the damage is done! This may be the wisest decision you will ever make in your life.

(Original post by BlackHawk)
    I'm sure he told his ex wife that too.
    he hasn't seen his ex in years

(Original post by Milli)
    It sure does!

You are clearly confused. This can easily be a one sided love. He is using you for only one thing and you're allowing that to happen! Don't be so blind.

I know your 17. You might be angry with your parents for throwing you out. Maybe the reason why you stay with this guy is to prove to everyone that relationships can work, even if there's a big age gap. Maybe you're rebelling. I don’t know....

At the end of the day the damage is happening to you. You can easily walk away now BEFORE the damage is done! You will regret it later on. This may be the wisest decision you will ever make in your life.
    NO I WILL NOT WALK AWAY HOW IS HE USING ME
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    When they were together. :rolleyes:

I think you deserve to get hurt by this man, it may teach you a few things in life.

ReputationRep:
    NO I WILL NOT WALK AWAY HOW IS HE USING ME
    Oh I can't be bothered to help people like you..........

(Original post by BlackHawk)
    When they were together. :rolleyes:

I think you deserve to get hurt by this man, it may teach you a few things in life.
    he will neva do dat 2 me, he wants 2 b wit me 4eva

ReputationRep:
    did he say that to his ex as well?

(Original post by a fire in the sky)
    did he say that to his ex as well?
    mayb, then mayb his ex betrayed him

ReputationRep:
    ... I call troll on this one.

Lex
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    "Till death do us part" is what they say in marriage vows, doesn't stop them divorcing several years later. Stuff changes-just because someone says that, doen't expect it to be gospel.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Yes he will dear. No man wants to be with a girl younger than his own daughter. You're fun for now, but he'll get tired of you soon enough and seek out someone more intelligent and mature who can stimulate him intellectually. But of course you know that right? I hear teenagers know everything these days.

ReputationRep:
    The thread is almost certainly fake because the OP is making silly posts and not even trying to understand or consider other people's posts the slightest bit. She's consistent with her own points which have little point at all.

(Original post by Lexis)
    ... I call troll on this one.

Lex
    **** you i am not a troll
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    mayb, then mayb his ex betrayed him
    Maybe? Surely if he loved you he would have told you all about it? After all there are no secrets in loving relationships.

ReputationRep:
    yes it is it is a sign of luv wen u do it.
    I can see why you are saying that - you are obviously idealistic. But is blatently not the case with this guy! He is using you; you can do so much better! Ask him why he divorced his wife. You will almost certainly find some warning signals about the way your relationship will go. And if he tells you then don't be tempted to see everything from his point of view. Try to put yourself in his divorced wife's shoes as well.

(Original post by FrisbeeFan)
    I can see why you are saying that - you are obviously idealistic. But is blatently not the case with this guy! He is using you; you can do so much better! Ask him why he divorced his wife. You will almost certainly find some warning signals about the way your relationship will go. And if he tells you then don't be tempted to see everything from his point of view. Try to put yourself in his divorced wife's shoes as well.
    HOW IS HE USING ME FFS

ReputationRep:
    HOW IS HE USING ME FFS
    You are so naive!!!

Are you sure you're 17?

ReputationRep:
    If age doesn't matter then why are you embarrassed enough to post anon?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    You are so naive!!!

Are you sure you're 17?
    yer last time i checked i was born in may 1989
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    HOW IS HE USING ME FFS
    Because you're young. You'll let him do what he wants and all he has to do is shower you with some kind words and take you out for dinner and you think he's amazing. You're an ego boost to him. He can get a young girl like you to take an interest in him. You won't mind doing things for him, because you have this child-like awe of him.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 12, 2006
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.