Turn on thread page Beta

Parents have thrown me out after i start seeing older man watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    HOW IS HE USING ME FFS
    Calm down! I was trying to be nice. Your question has already been answered a million times already!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sexy hottie)
    yer last time i checked i was born in may 1989
    Check again.

Oh and don't forget to post 'anonymous' :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    yer last time i checked i was born in may 1989
    lol oops. Someone forgot to check the anon button.

You fake!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Whoopsie!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlackHawk)
    Because you're young. You'll let him do what he wants and all he has to do is shower you with some kind words and take you out for dinner and you think he's amazing. You're an ego boost to him. He can get a young girl like you to take an interest in him. You won't mind doing things for him, because you have this child-like awe of him.
    :ditto: Exactly what she said!

Because you're young. You'll let him do what he wants and all he has to do is shower you with some kind words and take you out for dinner and you think he's amazing. You're an ego boost to him. He can get a young girl like you to take an interest in him. You won't mind doing things for him, because you have this child-like awe of him.
    i am not a child no more :mad: he treats me wit proper respect and lik a princess
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Why are you posting anon now, we know who you are!

ReputationRep:
    i am not a child no more :mad: he treats me wit proper respect and lik a princess
    You can't even spell. That says it all.

ReputationRep:
    Nice profile. Interests: "sex"

ReputationRep:
    Listen!

If he 'reaaaally' did love you, then a wise man would end the relationship so you could continue with your studies and see your family.

A pervert would do the opposite!
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I never said you were a child. Your comment only proves that your aren't intelligent.

He treats you like a princess, because if he does then he knows he can do what he likes. How do you know he isn't seeing anyone else? Perhaps a beautiful woman in her mid twenties with no emotional baggage like you have. Someone who makes him laugh, makes him think, matches him in intelligence, someone who can go to 18 films, drink in a bar and someone who won't look like his daughter if he takes her out. Maybe he is seeing someone like that, and he treats you like a princess so you don't ever question him, and you think everything is rosey and lovely.

ReputationRep:
    Thread closed plzz, she was making it all up.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I know this person is a troll, but the only other thing I have to do today is rather boring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a fire in the sky)
    You can't even spell. That says it all.
    cuz it's easier

ReputationRep:
    I know this person is a troll, but the only other thing I have to do today is rather boring.
    Do something about her! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yes he will dear. No man wants to be with a girl younger than his own daughter. You're fun for now, but he'll get tired of you soon enough and seek out someone more intelligent and mature who can stimulate him intellectually. But of course you know that right? I hear teenagers know everything these days.
    I agree. Sorry to say this, but if you're still in education it'll get really busy and you won't be able to be with him all the time. He'll get bored.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Oh alright! :p:

(Original post by justfarhan)
    Thread closed plzz, she was making it all up.
    no i'm not making dis all up :mad: :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    cuz it's easier
    cuz you're mentally defficient, innit

ReputationRep:
    OK, seriously folks, stop having a go. Everyone has told her what she doesn't want to hear, there is no way that she will start to listen. No point in upsetting her.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 12, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.