Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    johnny depp, no competition

ReputationRep:
    Speaking as a straight guy, have to say that Orlando Bloom has yet to show any significant talent. Depp, however, is a brilliant and versatile actor. No contest.

ReputationRep:
    Johnny Depp every time! orlando bloom is totally over-rated. its only cos he had an unusual name and that he looked good compared to all the uruk-hai that i noticed him in the first place!

depp is just far more talented and has an unusual look that just make u go......'oooooh yes please' !! i mean look at that jaw line....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bean4ian)
    looked good compared to all the uruk-hai
    Lol!

Me and my friends joke that OB has only 3 sorts of facial expressions: serious, happy, and several variants on confused/bewildered/lost puppy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ++Hex++)
    Lol!

Me and my friends joke that OB has only 3 sorts of facial expressions: serious, happy, and several variants on confused/bewildered/lost puppy...

too true! haha poor lad

ReputationRep:
    Oh come on! How can you even compare the two? That's like saying cake or frosting. They're both hotties (blokes...whatever). Orlando's new on the scene and Johnny's done tons of respectful things, but in time I think Orlando will have just as much of a career. Ok yeah so what he's got 3 facial expressions. He just got out of acting school! Well.......2 years ago whatever, picky picky!
    Anyway I love Johnny and everything, but he's getting kind of old. Married...

ReputationRep:
    Hands off Johnny girls!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piggysqueak)
    I'm sick of people going on about how Orlando Bloom is so 'lush'.
    Me and a friend have started a campain. I mean, Johnny Depp is more interesting (I don't know why) and he's a better actor. What are your thoughts?
    I agree. Orlando is such a pretty boy who only gets parts because he looks nice. At least JD has got something about him.

ReputationRep:
    I love Orlando more than any other star, but lets face it, the boy cant act!

ReputationRep:
    I know am a guy and this is prob a chick thread but i gotta say Johny depp in Pirates of the carribian he was funny as hell and the last mexican he played the role so well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Ever since I saw Edward Scissorhands, I haven't liked Johnny Depp. lol.
    That was why he did the film, to get rid of screaming girly fans that didnt apprepricate him as an actor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shing_a_ding)
    That was why he did the film, to get rid of screaming girly fans that didnt apprepricate him as an actor.
    Haha, too true! But, some fans just stay loyal

ReputationRep:
    Johnny Depp All the way

Lush
    *floats into lovely day dream* :

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.