Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    damn that was my next guess too (in reply to 2776!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Assuming that there is a hell and a heaven thus the angel could exist.

We pose a hypothetical hell, that is underneath our crust in the "centre of the earth" as it were. With vector (i, -kj) denoting the distance, with the vertical distance being negative if we take upwards as being positive. And k being a constant.

For heaven we pose that it is a distance (i, cj) above the horizontal at the zenith.

Now, we have an a posteriori argument building up:

As "she" thus denoting a female member of a species or object was wearing a swimsuit, thus her coefficient of friction to any other object is smaller, thus we assume that "she" jumps directly vertical downwards with no other movements. Indeed we can model her as a particle, with mass m and downward acceleration g.

Since we don't know how far up she "dived" from then we assume she dived from a distance s upwards. Thus modelling her speed we see that she falls with final velocity gt. When t is the time it takes to fall the distance s.

Since scientific reports show that a person will not live if their head was dropped from a distance from 6m, then assuming that she must go to heaven, we model s as:

s > or equal to 6m.

Thus we see that the particle in the sentence is described as falling form a height of 6m onto a surface woth a hypothetical coefficient of restitution (e) of 0.6 say.

Thus the particle will be able to hit the ground with a force of 6gm, and will rebounce upwards with: (e^2)h. upwards. i.e. towards heaven. Since she is dead and we pose the hypothetical presence of heaven we assume that she will become an angel. Thus the question is answered.
    ROFL!!!!!!! Classic.

ReputationRep:
    very good adhsur u defeated us all!

ReputationRep:
    <inhales to let out a big:>

Boooooooooooooo!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    RIGHT! *drum roll...* ta-ta-dum!!!

There was a huge building on fire. The fire engines/etc scooped up water from the nearby lake and chucked it onto the buildings. No prizes for guessing what also got scooped up.
    I thought about that situation. But then dicredited it due to it being overused too mch.

ReputationRep:

There was a huge building on fire. The fire engines/etc scooped up water from the nearby lake and chucked it onto the buildings. No prizes for guessing what also got scooped up.
    oh thats rubbish! :mad:

ReputationRep:

A woman in a swimsuit, oh I see.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    oh thats rubbish! :mad:
    Sorry pal.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry pal.
    whatever book you got, it aint worth it love

ReputationRep:
    LOL. Someone's insecure
    Yes, someone is.

ReputationRep:
    LOL. Have you all had enough yet?

ReputationRep:
    LOL. Have you all had enough yet?
    one more then i am happy

ReputationRep:
    oh noo,, you cant get rid of your post counts in your sig!!

ReputationRep:
    Btw, I changed your sig juwel but it messed up. Can't be bothered sorting it out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    oh noo,, you cant get rid of your post counts in your sig!!
    It was tres silly.

ReputationRep:
    Btw, I changed your sig juwel but it messed up. Can't be bothered sorting it out.
    It's OK, I helped you out :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    It was tres silly.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 6, 2004
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.