The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
lexy_matten
to elaborate; is the 5th in a coffin?

But then the four wouldn't run for cover...
Reply 101
lexy_matten
to elaborate; is the 5th in a coffin?
Well done!! :smile:

4 people are the undertakers. hehe.
Reply 102
ZJuwelH
But then the four wouldn't run for cover...
with the coffin... :wink:
Reply 103
Next?
keithy
was the 5th carried by the others?

i said this sort of :frown:
Reply 105
Adhsur
with the coffin... :wink:

Why would they run in the rain with a heavy weight, they might drop the thing!

Oh why the point!
can i post 1?

A man lives on the twelfth floor of an apartment building. Every morning he takes the elevator down to the lobby and leaves the building. In the evening, he gets into the elevator, and, if there is someone else in the elevator -- or if it was raining that day -- he goes back to his floor directly. Otherwise, he goes to the tenth floor and walks up two flights of stairs to his apartment. why?

Although this is quite a popular one so I guess it won't take that long
Reply 107
Zapsta
Next?
You really want another one?
Reply 108
lexy_matten
can i post 1?

A man lives on the twelfth floor of an apartment building. Every morning he takes the elevator down to the lobby and leaves the building. In the evening, he gets into the elevator, and, if there is someone else in the elevator -- or if it was raining that day -- he goes back to his floor directly. Otherwise, he goes to the tenth floor and walks up two flights of stairs to his apartment. why?

Midget.
Reply 109
He's too short to reach the button for his floor.
Reply 110
lexy_matten
can i post 1?

umm...exercise
Reply 111
Adhsur
Midget.

Succinct :biggrin: With an umbrella if it's raining.
Reply 112
ZJuwelH
He's too short to reach the button for his floor.
that doesn't really explain the raining part :confused:

edit: hmm ok, i see. he wouldn't necessarily have a brolly just because it was raining, though...
damn it you all 2 good!
Reply 114
Ok next one coming up. I don't like this one as much as the others but here goes: (I have about 15 of these)

A man gets into a taxi and gives the taxi-man an address. They haven't met in their life before. The taxi man drives off, comes to a deserted area. Stops the car. He then shoots the passenger. The taxi man didn't do this without good reason. What happened?
Reply 115
grey faerie
that doesn't really explain the raining part :confused:

He can press the button with his brolly...
Reply 116
++Hex++
Succinct :biggrin: With an umbrella if it's raining.
Let's not confuse people now :wink:
Reply 117
Adhsur
Ok next one coming up. I don't like this one as much as the others but here goes: (I have about 15 of these)

A man gets into a taxi and gives the taxi-man an address. They haven't met in their life before. The taxi man drives off, comes to a deserted area. Stops the car. He then shoots the passenger. The taxi man didn't do this without good reason. What happened?

Photograph.
Reply 118
Adhsur

d taxi man was an assasin
Reply 119
ZJuwelH
Photograph.
What the hell?

Short answer is no. Long answer is, you are one confused lil boy.

Latest

Trending

Trending