Relationship between structure and function of the Male and Female Repro Systems Watch

gdy3ar
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
On Wednesday I have a controlled human bio assignment in which I have to create a leaflet about reproduction, contraception, hormones and inherited conditions. There's one part of the assessment I'm struggling to understand but I need to meet the criteria to get a passing level.

The outcome is to be able to explain the relationship between structure and function of the male and female reproductive system.

I only have a 1000 (+/- 10%) word count limit and I've only covered 1/3 of my assessment and I'm already at 450 words so I need to keep it brief.

My assumption is that they'd like to know about how the penis fills with blood ready for penetration so the sperm can be ejaculated into the women and the testicles are on the outside for optimal temperature for sperm production etc.

I hate the way they word these things.

Studying an Access to HE course in Nursing and Midwifery as a part time student

ETA - deleted some bits, now at 380 words
Shadoo
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by gdy3ar)
On Wednesday I have a controlled human bio assignment in which I have to create a leaflet about reproduction, contraception, hormones and inherited conditions. There's one part of the assessment I'm struggling to understand but I need to meet the criteria to get a passing level.

The outcome is to be able to explain the relationship between structure and function of the male and female reproductive system.

I only have a 1000 (+/- 10%) word count limit and I've only covered 1/3 of my assessment and I'm already at 450 words so I need to keep it brief.

My assumption is that they'd like to know about how the penis fills with blood ready for penetration so the sperm can be ejaculated into the women and the testicles are on the outside for optimal temperature for sperm production etc.

I hate the way they word these things.

Studying an Access to HE course in Nursing and Midwifery as a part time student

ETA - deleted some bits, now at 380 words
Choose a few of the main topics to focus on in detail and cover the others briefly if you have to.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University for the Creative Arts
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University of Gloucestershire
    Sun, 20 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (56)
66.67%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.43%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.9%

Watched Threads