Liverpool Watch

holly95
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
This post is for anyone looking for people to share a flat/house with for next year. Myself and a current flatmate are wanting to live together for the 2nd year of uni however as there is only the two of us sticking together it might be quite hard to find a flat, so we are looking for other students in the area who are in similar situations/need extra flatmates to share a house with for second year. Looking to pay up to 90 per week, city centre/smithdown areas, don't mind which gender but would be best if we had similar interests really. Get in touch if interested!
Mollysmyth95
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi, I'm in the same situation didn't realise everyone got organised so quickly so kind if got left behind with people assuming i had already made plans! So I'm defo interested in a flat share or something!
bluepennant
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm interested but maybe a slightly lower price tag 90 is a tad high. Get in touch if you're still looking.
Naterbox
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey
Me and a friend are also looking for people to share a house/flat with next year in Liverpool. We preferably want something between £85-£95 p.w. If anyones interested in sorting something out, get in touch
Jquilliam
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey im a first year living at carnatic atm and Ive been knocked off my feet by how fast everyone has found a house! I didnt want to dive into a house imediately and imagined loads of people would do that too! But in reality people who haven't found houses yet are a real rare breed hence why I'm currently looking :P if you still need flatmates then definatly get in contact with me
James
lauren2412
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3107127

laurenljmu
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by holly95)
This post is for anyone looking for people to share a flat/house with for next year. Myself and a current flatmate are wanting to live together for the 2nd year of uni however as there is only the two of us sticking together it might be quite hard to find a flat, so we are looking for other students in the area who are in similar situations/need extra flatmates to share a house with for second year. Looking to pay up to 90 per week, city centre/smithdown areas, don't mind which gender but would be best if we had similar interests really. Get in touch if interested!
I have a two bedroom student house in the Smithdown area of Liverpool to rent out from June 2015, ideal for students at all the Universities in Liverpool. It is just off of a road by the big Asda and Aldi on Smithdown Road. Its a great little place with a front room, dining room, kitchen and an upstairs bathroom. Both bedrooms are to let, would love to be staying here but had a change of circumstance and I will no longer be needing it.
Rent is £80 per person per week, this includes bills.
Trying to sell ASAP so please get to back to me as soon as possible.
This sounds like it would be perfect for you!! Let me know if youre interested and I can get you in touch with the guy who can show you around!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19
  • University of Derby
    Foundation Open Event Further education
    Wed, 7 Aug '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (154)
17.64%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (76)
8.71%
No I am happy with my course choice (516)
59.11%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (127)
14.55%

Watched Threads