The Student Room Group

Anyone else got offers from Sheffield Hallam about nursing?

I've got a conditional offer that I'm fairly certain I can get as I'm doing BTEC, so I'm just wondering now if anyone else has offers and what they think. Will you go to Hallam? What are the pros and cons of Hallam? :-)
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses. :redface:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h: It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. :h: Hope this helps! :h:
I've got a conditional for childrens nursing which I've accepted as my firm choice. I think some pros include the critical skills lab, compared to other universities I've looked at it looks pretty good. Plus accommodation is really good and also cheap compared to other places (COMES WITH FREE WI-FI HELL YES) but I think a negative is that they don't do separate accommodation for nurses which might be a pain when it comes to shift work :frown:
Reply 3
I'm hoping to get an offer from Hallam, but have got to go to the selection day yet! Did you guys have to go to the selection day? If so, how was it? What sort of things happened/were asked?
Thanks!:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending