Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    bed!!!! its only 11:45PM !!

ReputationRep:
    oh ok then thats plausible! bye byes :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    I've checked, and yes he needs a shower.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus Angelsdaughter)
    Anyone had bad experiences, feel anxious for tomorrow? :rolleyes:
    every Friday 13th i´m inlucky and i see a black cat

ReputationRep:
    I was gonna have 2 flights with a Russian airline (London-Moscow and Moscow-Siberia) on the 13th, but I didin't have time to buy out the tickets that I booked so I have to go on Saturday I was kind of looking forward to flying on the 13ht Spooooky! I wouldn't fly on the 11th though! Look at this Wednesday, a plane crash in N.Y! That's scary.

Good luck everyone on this Freaky Friday

ReputationRep:
    By the way, does anyone know the history behind Friday 13th? Why Friday? And why 13th?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    heya tania - if you have read 'the da vinci code' you will find out that it has something to do with the mass killings that happened on friday the 13th, so basically its a religious thing kinda - can't really remember it that well now - just check out the da vinci code!

ReputationRep:
    Hey Sparkle! Good to know

I AM GOING TO RUSSIA TOMORROW WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! :party:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I have a field trip to a Nuclear Powerstation today :evilb:

ReputationRep:
    Wow lol Jellyfish that's SPOOOOKY! Good luck

ReputationRep:
    To

i) the OP: If going to a seminar in which I dislike the seminar tutor counts, then yeah, I'm feeling anxious today. But honestly, Friday the 13th is bull. Once when I was in Japan, me and my friends had loads of fun that day. We had a sleepover at a friend of mine's house and watched two horror films - omen 666 and this other movie which I can't recall its title but I remember it had this clown in it, so I wasn't too keen on watching that particular film. Just have a wonderful day and you'll see that it's really a silly superstition.

ii) Giliwoo: Final destination was a fab film. Love it!

iii) Faraday: Sweet! :cool: Happy birthday! :cake: :party: How old are you now?

iv) AngryJellyfish: Sounds cool. Have a blast! :p:

ReputationRep:
    ive had no bad experiences on friday the 13th.
    the day doesnt bother me. i didnt even know today was friday the 13th until a friend mentioned it cos its his birthday today

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, happy birthday Faraday!! You're not Shaine are you? :cool:

(My friend Shaine is 19 today).

ReputationRep:
    I'm already feeling unlucky. Fell of my chair twice, cat scratched my arm... AND almost got run over by a car on my way to college. :hmmm:

What's next? ;yikes;

ReputationRep:
    I don't know, I'm rather lucky today(the 13th).
    It's always been crazy on the 13th, today theres a guy running around dressed up as a serial killer, how fun!

ReputationRep:
    I went through the day without a worry

ReputationRep:
    My day went fine

ReputationRep:
    Nothing went wrong, in fact it was a good day! I bought a nicce top, bag and trousers. Finished school early and imn getting a fit boys number!
    But i remember a year ago on fri 13th i managed to tear the ligaments in my ankle playing tennis, woops :p:

ReputationRep:
    My day was pretty cool too :cool: And I'm gonna be sooo happy tomorrow :p:

ReputationRep:
    Had work experience and someone asked me the date when i was at the reception so i said 'its the 13th, friday the 13th' in a creepy voice-had to be there really but it twas funny.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.