The Student Room Group

College Interview

Hello,

I have a college interview tomorrow afterschool and I don't know what I should wear?
I'll have an hour to walk home then get the bus to the college so I don't know if I'll even have time to get changed because I have an exam last meaning I can't leave early. Would it look bad if I turn up at the college in my school uniform? Bearing in mind it's at 4:45. If I do need to change, what should I wear? I don't really have a wide range of smart clothes in my wardrobe like skirts or whatev. Most of my drawers are leggings and a few pairs of jeans and very few shirts that are suited to winter. (I usually just wear what I can and stick a jumper ontop because no one will see the jumper or stick to staying home in PJs).
What would you recommend? The interview itself are for A-Levels so looking dumbed down probably isn't my first choice.

Any fast replies are really appreciated (considering the interview's tomorrow so after tonight the replies will be pretty useless to me).

Many thanks!:smile:
Considering that the interview is on a school day and promptly after the end of a school day, I would see no harm in going in school uniform. I would also advice you not to over dress for the occasion. Good luck on your interview, and remember that the academic factors will outweigh what clothes you choose to wear, any day of the week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jemma12
Hello,

I have a college interview tomorrow afterschool and I don't know what I should wear?
I'll have an hour to walk home then get the bus to the college so I don't know if I'll even have time to get changed because I have an exam last meaning I can't leave early. Would it look bad if I turn up at the college in my school uniform? Bearing in mind it's at 4:45. If I do need to change, what should I wear? I don't really have a wide range of smart clothes in my wardrobe like skirts or whatev. Most of my drawers are leggings and a few pairs of jeans and very few shirts that are suited to winter. (I usually just wear what I can and stick a jumper ontop because no one will see the jumper or stick to staying home in PJs).
What would you recommend? The interview itself are for A-Levels so looking dumbed down probably isn't my first choice.

Any fast replies are really appreciated (considering the interview's tomorrow so after tonight the replies will be pretty useless to me).

Many thanks!:smile:

Id go in your school uniform

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending