Turn on thread page Beta

what is your clubbing outfit? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    ok...i know you don't just have one, but what do all you guys usually wear and whats your fave item of clothing? i'm a rookie clubber u see

ReputationRep:
    Wristbands
    string vest
    leather trousers
    hush puppies

ReputationRep:
    My nike trainers, black jeans and my Joy Division t-shirt.

ReputationRep:
    rookie clubber...

ReputationRep:
    A shirt usually of a strange nature, a poshish jacket, jeans and black shoes.

ReputationRep:
    I think we should all post some pics of ourselves in our gear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    good idea, but i don't have any
    i'm a rookie clubber too and i'm going out next friday for a mates mates birthday and she wants to be out til 5!! i wouldn't mind but i start work for 7 hours at sainsbury's at 7.30!!
    i usually wear a skirt with some crazy tights and an uncomfortable pair of shoes (no i dont think i'll ever learn)

ReputationRep:
    I think we would all like to see Trade in his funky clubbing gear.

ReputationRep:
    Im going to a bar in half an hour and then going clubbing gonna be a good night.

black shoes, black trousers, and a shirt

ReputationRep:
    wearing something nice, not too slutty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baron)
    Im going to a bar in half an hour and then going clubbing gonna be a good night.

black shoes, black trousers, and a shirt
    DAM YOU!
    I can no longer afford to go out much this semester, due to my insane spending habbits. Besides I should be revising.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    DAM YOU!
    I can no longer afford to go out much this semester, due to my insane spending habbits. Besides I should be revising.
    me too, but its a flatmates bday - thats my excuse and i am sticking to it

ReputationRep:
    omg tk uve never been out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    cool - i'm goin out for my bday thing tomorrow, i've got some crazy tights too, but i think i'll opt for skin coloured ones tomorrow
    you should get some black patterned ones. you can get really pretty floral patterns

ReputationRep:
    u can wear anything, im going out on sat 4 mine....
    wearing this morgan top and blakc trews with my black pointy stilettos...feet will be dead but it completes the outift

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    omg tk uve never been out?
    that crossed my mind but i didn't want to say it

ReputationRep:
    I always wear smart shoes, smart trousers, smart shirt and most importantly smart boxer-shorts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYa6)
    I haven't I've wasted my youth.

ReputationRep:
    God I hate A-Levels, if it weren't for them I'd be going out in 2 hours clubbing. Stupid course work deadline.

Um usually black trousers and black top with black shoes and a colourful belt. Original I know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYa6)
    lol...the first time i went out id just turned 16...it was after we finished our gcse's and i was one of the last from my year to go out clubbing...

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.