The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Wristbands
string vest
leather trousers
hush puppies
Reply 2
My nike trainers, black jeans and my Joy Division t-shirt.
Reply 3
rookie clubber...
Reply 4
A shirt usually of a strange nature, a poshish jacket, jeans and black shoes.
Reply 5
I think we should all post some pics of ourselves in our gear.
Tinykates
good idea, but i don't have any :biggrin:

i'm a rookie clubber too and i'm going out next friday for a mates mates birthday and she wants to be out til 5!! i wouldn't mind but i start work for 7 hours at sainsbury's at 7.30!!
i usually wear a skirt with some crazy tights and an uncomfortable pair of shoes (no i dont think i'll ever learn:smile:)
Reply 7
I think we would all like to see Trade in his funky clubbing gear.
Reply 8
Im going to a bar in half an hour and then going clubbing :biggrin: gonna be a good night.

black shoes, black trousers, and a shirt
Reply 9
wearing something nice, not too slutty
Reply 10
Baron
Im going to a bar in half an hour and then going clubbing :biggrin: gonna be a good night.

black shoes, black trousers, and a shirt
DAM YOU!
I can no longer afford to go out much this semester, due to my insane spending habbits. Besides I should be revising.
Reply 11
Daveo
DAM YOU!
I can no longer afford to go out much this semester, due to my insane spending habbits. Besides I should be revising.

:biggrin: me too, but its a flatmates bday - thats my excuse and i am sticking to it
Reply 12
omg tk uve never been out?
Tinykates
cool - i'm goin out for my bday thing tomorrow, i've got some crazy tights too, but i think i'll opt for skin coloured ones tomorrow :biggrin:

you should get some black patterned ones. you can get really pretty floral patterns
Reply 14
u can wear anything, im going out on sat 4 mine....
wearing this morgan top and blakc trews with my black pointy stilettos...feet will be dead but it completes the outift
Reply 15
kokopops
omg tk uve never been out?

that crossed my mind but i didn't want to say it
Reply 16
I always wear smart shoes, smart trousers, smart shirt and most importantly smart boxer-shorts :wink:
Reply 17
DazzYa6

I haven't :redface: I've wasted my youth.
Reply 18
God I hate A-Levels, if it weren't for them I'd be going out in 2 hours clubbing. Stupid course work deadline.

Um usually black trousers and black top with black shoes and a colourful belt. Original I know
Reply 19
DazzYa6

lol...the first time i went out id just turned 16...it was after we finished our gcse's and i was one of the last from my year to go out clubbing...

Latest

Trending

Trending