Turn on thread page Beta
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by rockindemon)
    i hate being asked for a drink by girls. the cheek of it. i mean, if i wanna buy a girl a drink thats my choice but when they just come out and say "do u wanna buy me a drink" pfft. goodbye lol
    yes the similarities to prostitutes are quite good. Pay a prostitute money and you get a shag. Buy a girl in a club a drink and you get a shag. I bet I know what one is cheaper too.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    Two girls came up to me and one asked me for a drink saying I looked friendly so I told them it was all in their mind. The other then said "What we like anyway, are guys with huge cocks". I meet such classy girls...
    haha. There were these two girls argueing outside the trades bar on a base last week. It went something like this:

Scum 1: 'You're such a slut'
    Scum 2: 'really? because they call you spunk trench!'
    Scum 1: 'Thats nothing, the officers all call you Clamidiya Cate behind your back.'
    Scum 2: 'At least I havent had half the air force up my arse'

I was amused

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sublime_envy)
    haha. There were these two girls argueing outside the trades bar on a base last week. It went something like this:

Scum 1: 'You're such a slut'
    Scum 2: 'really? because they call you spunk trench!'
    Scum 1: 'Thats nothing, the officers all call you Clamidiya Cate behind your back.'
    Scum 2: 'At least I havent had half the air force up my arse'

I was amused
    lol. You're so right about some conversations between girls. I often hear quite scary things.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    lol. You're so right about some conversations between girls. I often hear quite scary things.

yes some girls are fine but most of them around are just friggin weirdos. Who cares about how long it took to do your hair or how big your bum is? Get over yourself and start finding some friends. really.

ReputationRep:
    yes some girls are fine but most of them around are just friggin weirdos. Who cares about how long it took to do your hair or how big your bum is? Get over yourself and start finding some friends. really.
    If they all did that we would end up with girls with "great personalities" and you know what that REALLY means
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Nik P)
    If they all did that we would end up with girls with "great personalities" and you know what that REALLY means
    beauty should come naturally, not at the end of a foundation powder pack

ReputationRep:
    Well sometimes you gotta make the effort, some girls just let it all go and its mediocre.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Nik P)
    Well sometimes you gotta make the effort, some girls just let it all go and its mediocre.
    see my afore mentioned post about flesh eating virus's and it brings us back to why go clubbing in the first place

ReputationRep:
    w00T?
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    cant say I am that bothered about clubbing. Its all just a meat market of people all hoping for a shag, and most of them are probably still virgins due to the fact they have what seems like a flesh eating disease of the face.

ReputationRep:
    Let me do you a favour... bend over and i'll remove the pole up ure ass... no offence...
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    and I was starting to like you

I only stated what I have seen. But then again I live in scotland and there aren't any decent clubs where I live

ReputationRep:
    Well there you go, now we understand each other... Scotland... kinda explains it all...
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    yeah I figured that too...I only live here mind. I'm not from here.

ReputationRep:
    what do you mean with the flesh eating virus comment??? is it a joke?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatboyslim)
    what do you mean with the flesh eating virus comment??? is it a joke?
    nah it is serious, you better watch out for those flesh eating viruses...
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    yeah they're very easy to catch....one look and you're a goner

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.