This discussion is closed.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by rockindemon)
i hate being asked for a drink by girls. the cheek of it. i mean, if i wanna buy a girl a drink thats my choice but when they just come out and say "do u wanna buy me a drink" pfft. goodbye lol
yes the similarities to prostitutes are quite good. Pay a prostitute money and you get a shag. Buy a girl in a club a drink and you get a shag. I bet I know what one is cheaper too.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by SamTheMan)
Two girls came up to me and one asked me for a drink saying I looked friendly so I told them it was all in their mind. The other then said "What we like anyway, are guys with huge cocks". I meet such classy girls...
haha. There were these two girls argueing outside the trades bar on a base last week. It went something like this:

Scum 1: 'You're such a slut'
Scum 2: 'really? because they call you spunk trench!'
Scum 1: 'Thats nothing, the officers all call you Clamidiya Cate behind your back.'
Scum 2: 'At least I havent had half the air force up my arse'

I was amused
SamTheMan
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by sublime_envy)
haha. There were these two girls argueing outside the trades bar on a base last week. It went something like this:

Scum 1: 'You're such a slut'
Scum 2: 'really? because they call you spunk trench!'
Scum 1: 'Thats nothing, the officers all call you Clamidiya Cate behind your back.'
Scum 2: 'At least I havent had half the air force up my arse'

I was amused
lol. You're so right about some conversations between girls. I often hear quite scary things.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by SamTheMan)
lol. You're so right about some conversations between girls. I often hear quite scary things.

yes some girls are fine but most of them around are just friggin weirdos. Who cares about how long it took to do your hair or how big your bum is? Get over yourself and start finding some friends. really.
Nik P
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yes some girls are fine but most of them around are just friggin weirdos. Who cares about how long it took to do your hair or how big your bum is? Get over yourself and start finding some friends. really.
If they all did that we would end up with girls with "great personalities" and you know what that REALLY means
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Nik P)
If they all did that we would end up with girls with "great personalities" and you know what that REALLY means
beauty should come naturally, not at the end of a foundation powder pack
Nik P
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Well sometimes you gotta make the effort, some girls just let it all go and its mediocre.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Nik P)
Well sometimes you gotta make the effort, some girls just let it all go and its mediocre.
see my afore mentioned post about flesh eating virus's and it brings us back to why go clubbing in the first place
Nik P
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
w00T?
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
cant say I am that bothered about clubbing. Its all just a meat market of people all hoping for a shag, and most of them are probably still virgins due to the fact they have what seems like a flesh eating disease of the face.
Nik P
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Let me do you a favour... bend over and i'll remove the pole up ure ass... no offence...
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
and I was starting to like you

I only stated what I have seen. But then again I live in scotland and there aren't any decent clubs where I live
Nik P
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Well there you go, now we understand each other... Scotland... kinda explains it all...
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yeah I figured that too...I only live here mind. I'm not from here.
fatboyslim
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
what do you mean with the flesh eating virus comment??? is it a joke?
Nik P
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by fatboyslim)
what do you mean with the flesh eating virus comment??? is it a joke?
nah it is serious, you better watch out for those flesh eating viruses...
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yeah they're very easy to catch....one look and you're a goner
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (132)
46.32%
Take exams next summer (44)
15.44%
Change uni choice through clearing (69)
24.21%
Apply to uni next year instead (26)
9.12%
I'm not applying to university (14)
4.91%

Watched Threads