Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The most important thing is that you have a good time

and get drunk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    ooh...deffo...do u even go ... real loud......"wud u ever consider wearing knee high boots with a skirt up ur arse" heehee...when sum1 near u is wearing that....

I DO
    i do. unless they look like they could hit you (often the case in leicster square)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baron)
    The most important thing is that you have a good time

and get drunk
    i dnt need to get drunk 2 have a good time, im normally ok if the atmosphere's good, thats all that matters to me

ReputationRep:
    casual, very very rarely a posh shirt proper shoes etc. the places i go you would look out of place.

jeans t-shirt etc

give u an idea:
    http://www.phlem.org.uk/bang/photos-...4/Dscf0030.jpg

ReputationRep:
    *DAVEO SCREAMS WITH JEALOUSY*
    :mad:
    I honestly dont think i've ever wanted to go out as much as I do right right now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    If I hear one more ounce about going out, i'm going to scream, I just got 3 text messages about it, i'm reading threads on UK-L about it. AND IM AS JEALOUS AS HELL! I'VE NO MONEY LEFT HARDLY, and I REALLY have to work :mad:
    Close your eyes and pretend it's not happening. I'm not going out tonight either

ReputationRep:
    Black dockers, and a nice shirt, Ben Sherman probably. And these pretty decent looking shoes, make me look all old and mature. :P
    I've never done the whole hardcore techno-raver clubber thing, with the UV gear, sunglasses and stuff.
    If that's your cup of tea, try here
    It doesnt really matter how early or late you start clubbing, some of the biggest clubbers I know only started this school year. A lot of it depends on where you live. Here, all girls have to do is smile at the bouncer, and they'll sail in. I know of girls in Year 10 that go round town, clubbing and stuff. I started on celebration evening in Year 11, may last year, so it's coming up to my first clubbing anniversary whoo hoo!
    Anyway, hope you have a great night out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    i dnt need to get drunk 2 have a good time, im normally ok if the atmosphere's good, thats all that matters to me
    sure, but a little alcohol always helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    i'm wearin my black pleated mini and pink top 2moz
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I don't often go clubbing either, u need id in Edinburgh and i like pubs more anyway.

only girls who aren't that attractive need to dress like hos to get attention and they probably attract the wrong kind of attention anyway. TK you could probably wear whatever u want.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    TK you could probably wear whatever u want.
    ehh no

ReputationRep:
    depends, we pretty much always go to the same place so it's usually my flarey black knee length skirt and my pink polkadot shirt (oh so fifties!). otherwise it's my short black pinstripe skirt and one of those off the shoulder things.

sometimes when i can't be arsed it's just t-shirt jeans and trainers. the club i go to has no dress code whatsoever

ReputationRep:
    depends where i'm going- if i'm out friday we always end up at a rock night and i normally just wear jeans + a black top + boots/trainers.

if i'm out on a girly night my *omg i have nothing to wear, this will do* outfit is a black skirt, a black + grey halter neck + my favouritest knee highs- it's a bit wintery tho, i think i need a summer version.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    I don't often go clubbing either, u need id in Edinburgh and i like pubs more anyway.
    Oh, I'm going clubbing in Edinburgh in a few weeks. Is there anywhere u'd recommend? My friends don't like RnB and I don't like rock particularly just to be difficult, lol. From looking on the Internet I thought The Opal Lounge looked decent on a Wednesday night, wat do u think?

ReputationRep:
    hah, on the rare occasion i go clubbing, i wear normally what i have been all day... how naughty of me. Usually jeans, my pink trainers and whatever random top/t shirt i may find lying on the floor.

If I'm making a special effort tho I'll put my hugh flourescent green hoops in. I like them, and thats all that matters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rednirt)
    hah, on the rare occasion i go clubbing, i wear normally what i have been all day... how naughty of me. Usually jeans, my pink trainers and whatever random top/t shirt i may find lying on the floor.

If I'm making a special effort tho I'll put my hugh flourescent green hoops in. I like them, and thats all that matters
    do places let you in in trainers? hardly anywhere round mine does.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Collar and cuffs. Nothing else.
    Chords and Brogues. And one of those nice check shirts. And a tanktop if it's cold.

ReputationRep:
    Guys who think its alright to go clubbing in jeans really annoy me, i would never do that, i always go for the black trousers + fancy shirt, sumthing different, not the generic box check that sa many people wear, my new shirt is kind of lots of small red and pink dots arranged in circles and interlocking zig zags, paul smith i think, it looks great i cant wait to wear it

ReputationRep:
    I would wear, my black 'red or dead' stilletoes with pink kisses on them and matching handbag with a off the shoulder black dress which is baggy round the waist and tight at the bum. oh and black leg warmers.

ReputationRep:
    I hate going clubbing, I hate the music, but I still go. :rolleyes:

But when i do go, it ranged from a painful pair of heels, a skirt and a top with a plunging neckline but one i wont fall out of>> saefty first girls!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.