The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
SamTheMan
It takes a classy lady to wear boots like that and to avoid looking like a prostitute.
But a 16-year old girl with high boots and several layers of make-up...no that just doesn't work.

shes very classy :wink: and shes great with make ups :smile:
she loosk great..
Tinykates
like i said...hush

of course, hush :rolleyes:
Reply 122
when i go clubbing i wear a caveman outfit.
kikzen

so you just go naked? That could work...there are some weird clubs around here where people dance topless, in their underwear and then pair off to have sex. But that's France for you...
Reply 124
pikaboo
I agree with you. Someone like Shell from BB seems to get away with wearing anything (or nothing) and she looks just as innocent as ever, whereas other girls...the less said the better :tongue:

hehe and whihc class do you fall into? :biggrin:
kikzen

lol.
do you also enjoy clubbing seals?
Reply 126
Fly By
hehe and whihc class do you fall into? :biggrin:

I'd like to think I'm the innocent type - all my friends say I am, anyway, I can get away with anything :wink:
Reply 127
pikaboo
I'd like to think I'm the innocent type - all my friends say I am, anyway, I can get away with anything :wink:

hehe thats cool, the innocent type is sexier than the other tpye :wink:
Reply 128
Quiksilver
lol.
do you also enjoy clubbing seals?

its a bit extreme for me.
TK fancy making this a clubbing picture thread... take pics when u next in ur clubbing gear n post it up!
me out tonight :smile:
am thinking maybe a denim mini, new black strappy shoes :smile: :smile: i love them! and i little black top, am having trouble with the make up and accesories though, want to be a bit different - any ideas? xx
Tinykates
ok...i know you don't just have one, but what do all you guys usually wear and whats your fave item of clothing? :biggrin: i'm a rookie clubber u see :redface:

Well, at least you have actually been clubbing!
I usually wear black pants and a nice pink gypsy top and stilettos, I love gypsy tops. :smile:
Or sometimes I wear a red dress, depending on the club.
When going to a club:

A decent shirt, sandblast jeans and usually nice brown aldo shoes.
Reply 134
black burton t-shirt. old greyish burton jeans. brown next shoes. casual. cant b rsed to make any more of an effort. feel more comfortable like that n e way.
Reply 135
umm offspring hoodie (prefrably with stains and the pocket on the front ripped off) trowsers that have holes, rips and thread bears which were due for a wash about 4 weeks ago and a bottle ofjack daniels :biggrin: true story :P
Cream Bench trousers with a cool belt thingy, tight black top from FCUK and black heels usually.
Reply 137
Black Armani Classics (trousers-jeans to none fashion victims :wink: ), tight white prada number topped of by a pair of Nichols Deakins to stop my toes from freezing. :smile:
Reply 138
Got a range of shirts, normally go for dark colours but I do have a white cuff and collar one :rolleyes: Dark(but not same colour as shirt :wink:) jeans or chords all the way with either black or sandy suade shoes. If its cold leather biker jacket goes on top.
Reply 139
TK
OP
me last night. not very clear, webcam is poo

Latest

Trending

Trending