Turn on thread page Beta

what is your clubbing outfit? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    me last night. not very clear, webcam is poo
    hehe you look great

no offence, but your camera is REALLY shite.

me last night. not very clear, webcam is poo
    take it down

ReputationRep:
    aww thanks
    i know - it's even worse because of my spotlights - everything is really fuzzy in the evening.
    hehe, are you sure it aint just out of focus? coz mine does that when its out of focus, you have to turn that little thing at the top or soemthing...

ReputationRep:
    It's not out of focus. I think it's coz I was standing far away, coz I took one of my skirt too, which was close up and it came out really clear.
    yeah differnet ranges has different focus settings, you need to re-adjust it maybe....or it oculd be your camera's just crap

ReputationRep:
    nah dont take it down.... its the very first pic of clubbing outfit picture thread

ReputationRep:
    i won't
    so did u have a good time then?

ReputationRep:
    Yeh it was alright. Not as good as last week though.

well i've only really been out clubbing twice - sort of like u, i normally just hang out in a pub and go home about 12. the last time i went out was a week ago today actually, in Oxford. seemed pretty good fun, but we were hampered by the fact that the 4th member of the group was 16 AND wearing a football shirt *doh*, so we couldn't get into the club that had the best reputation and probably all the fittest girls (all lightweight american summer school exchange girls or similar ).

although it was weird how, after we left the club as it shut at 2:30, nobody on the street whom we spoke to was actually from oxford, so they didn't know where else was open :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)

well i've only really been out clubbing twice - sort of like u, i normally just hang out in a pub and go home about 12. the last time i went out was a week ago today actually, in Oxford. seemed pretty good fun, but we were hampered by the fact that the 4th member of the group was 16 AND wearing a football shirt *doh*, so we couldn't get into the club that had the best reputation and probably all the fittest girls (all lightweight american summer school exchange girls or similar ).

although it was weird how, after we left the club as it shut at 2:30, nobody on the street whom we spoke to was actually from oxford, so they didn't know where else was open :confused:
    hehe - sounds good though. my mate just always gives them her provisional even though she's only 17 works everytime. silly bouncers. wouldn't get in with a football shirt though.
    here's the pic of my skirt.

ReputationRep:
    I like to party- depends on the places that we are going!
    Got a large wardrobe so everyone borrows my stuff, got everything from jeans to cocktail dresses. And my shoes go missing alot as well.....

Oh tip of the day: If like me you go from 11- 8 dancing in high heels- pack in ur handbag a lightweight pair of flip flops so when you get out of the clubs your feet can rest!

Like the skirt

(Please don't wear it with knee high boots- that always looks awful :rolleyes: )

ReputationRep:
    Well I tend to dress smart just in case though I prefer going casual.

ReputationRep:
    hehe, thanks. was £8 in the sale at river island!!!!!!! bargain! i never wear knee high boots with skirts
    :eek: why?? they look great on soem girls!! very sexy...

try it once and see if you dont look too slutty...

ReputationRep:
    no - it does look slutty, and i feel like a slut.
    i have like the squishy boots - wear them with deim skits and groovy tights in winter
    hehe, well you're meant to feel a little slutty! i reckon it'll look great on you! go on, try it.

but not black ones though :eek:

ReputationRep:
    LOL - this thread is turning into requests for Katie's latest webcam shot.

And I hope you checked that webcam shot before you posted it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Well, some people don't check things they post up.
    man you're gross

ReputationRep:
    That has got to be one of the grossest pics on that site!
    so why did you give us the link :confused: (you could have warned us at least :mad: )

ReputationRep:
    Well, some people don't check things they post up.
    urrrgh, my mum was sitting right behind me when i opend that pic :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    urrrgh, my mum was sitting right behind me when i opend that pic :eek:
    LMAO - bad luck mate

ReputationRep:
    hehe - sounds good though. my mate just always gives them her provisional even though she's only 17 works everytime. silly bouncers. wouldn't get in with a football shirt though.
    here's the pic of my skirt.
    wow i think u look gorgeous no matter whichever pic u put up :cool:

*we demand more pics *

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    wow i think u look gorgeous no matter whichever pic u put up :cool:

*we demand more pics *
    or even a short video

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiksilver)
    or even a short video
    lol. Nice one quick. We had better get in the requests for the video.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.