The Coup Watch

This discussion is closed.
Kurdt Morello
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Haha - i am back now mis amigos but not for too long. I am celebrating a coup tonight and tomorrow night. Having spoken to my teacher at length and having shown him a number of my poems (written since the age of 6) he told me that he would try and organise for me to be in this huge poetry reading in London (more than likely successfully as he has a few contacts...) and hopefully from there get the attention of a few publishers finally! Gosh what a gap year this has been - and my French Coursework is now all done and now just a simple AS Oral Exam remains - UCL here i come i suppose

What has everyone been up to? Any exciting developments?
JeSuS_sLiCeR
Report 14 years ago
well done in getting through 'the system'. ive still got it to come!
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by bradders)
Oh, I am glad of your news. Click here to see my humble efforts to keep the legacy alive – it received a mixed response, I’m afraid to say, and I was even bad-rep’d for it. Nevertheless I still fight, with the advice which the Chaplin gives one of the many twizzeled public school boys under his charge in the 60s classic film 'If...': "Fight the good fight, boy - fight the good fight!"
lol - thank you
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (219)
92.02%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (19)
7.98%

Watched Threads